Jessica Jones Jessica Jones General Discussion Thread - Part 2

Bring it on. I'd like to see Jessica doing something super-heroic, but I doubt budget will allow.

Synopsis...

"In the final season of Jessica Jones, about the New York City private detective with superhuman strength, Jessica (Krysten Ritter) crosses paths with a highly intelligent psychopath, and she and Trish (Rachael Taylor) must repair their fractured relationship and team up to take him down. But a devastating loss reveals their conflicting ideas of heroism and sets them on a collision course that will forever change them both."

Oh cool, I hadn't heard she'd be directing one this season. :up:

Really hope this show goes out on a strong note like DD S3 did.

Greg Salinger was that guy's name in the trailer. So the villain is Foolkiller?

So far most of the reviews I've seen say it's underwhelming. It even has a 44% on rotten tomatoes, which is close to Iron Fist levels. I wonder how much worse can it be than the abysmal season 2.

I loved season 2. Honestly, I don't find the tomato meter as useful for shows as it is movies.

I loved S2 as well, and some of these reviews say it’s better than that one, so I’m looking forward to seeing for myself.

I loved season 2. Honestly, I don't find the tomato meter as useful for shows as it is movies.

I loved S2 as well, and some of these reviews say it’s better than that one, so I’m looking forward to seeing for myself.

Me 3. Not quite as good as good as S1, IMO. But “bad” Jessica Jones is still better than the majority of what’s on TV. :word:

I guess Rotten Tomatoes grades on a curve. Because in no way, shape or form is (for example) DC’s Legends of Tomorrow S2 (rated 95% fresh) better than JJ S2 (82% fresh). It’s frankly ridiculous that the scores are that close.

You can only go up from Season 2. Dull as it was, for my money, it was still better than Iron Fist Season 2. I imagine this will be more of the same. But hopefully less Season 2 and more Season 1.

I didn't like season 1...hated season 2...and in the time since we have learned that these shows aren't REALLY in the MCU at all. I'm going to skip this.

I liked the first half of Season Two, but I felt it fell off the rails.

My biggest concern about these reviews is I'm not sure how many episodes it covers.

Thank you. Hopefully I'll be able to watch and comment in a reasonable amount of time for a very busy three weeks.

Will maybe have to have a binge sesh this weekend.

Legit hope Jessica kills Trish by the end of this season lol she was by far the most annoying thing about last season. :funny:

Man I forgot it's out today...
Oh snap it is?

Not even trending on Twitter like the other Marvel Netflix shows, only 270 tweets today. But yeah I get it. Not worth it to pump marketing dollars into a dead show

That's still a s***ty way to treat you're property and all the cast and crew who worked on it though

That's still a s***ty way to treat you're property and all the cast and crew who worked on it though
Meh. It is what it is. No reason to pump money into something you'll know is dying. The cast and crew got paid. Hardly s***ty to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"