Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S2E4 "I Will Face My Enemy"

Another great episode!! Loved the Coulson/May dynamic. And Fitz getting along with the guys now. Very heartwarming.
And that May vs May fight. :D One of the best I've seen on this show

Probably my favorite episode of the season so far. It had so many great moments!

Yes, its very interesting so far. Can't wait to see where it goes.
I saw the pilot awhile ago, Forgot it was on. I'll have to check it out tomorrow. I really liked the pilot

Flash and Agents of SHIELD are a nice back to back combo, I'm so glad they aren't on at the same time.

Agreed. Putting them on at the same time wouldn't have done either show any favors. But back-to-back? Great tv night!

I saw the pilot awhile ago, Forgot it was on. I'll have to check it out tomorrow. I really liked the pilot

It keeps a very similar feel to the pilot, I honestly can't wait to see where that show and arrow can lead together.

I honestly think it was the music in the preview. It was very... 80's-Murder-She-Wrote-Campy-music. I half expected Matlock to make an appearance. Didn't match the episode at all.

Preview aside, great episode!

That's a good point, it could have been the music. And I agree with the bold!

isn't MAy tie up in a chair a reference to Black Widow from the avengers.......both escape with no problem

The ending was so very intriguing.

Why is Coulson so worried? Garrett went nuts but it just magnified what he was, kind of like Erskine's super soldier serum. Also, shouldn't he be worried more about Skye's sanity since the both took the drug?

May's take down head slam off the coffee table has to be the most epic fight choreograph I've seen on a TV show in a long time.

Two problems/questions with this episode...

How did fake May find the Bus?

If Coulson had an icer gun on him, why the need to go Ray Rice and punch fake May in the face?

Overall, good episode.

Why is Coulson so worried? Garrett went nuts but it just magnified what he was, kind of like Erskine's super soldier serum. Also, shouldn't he be worried more about Skye's sanity since the both took the drug?
Overall, good episode.

Well, Coulson did warn his team not to administer the blue alien serum on Skye the first time. Plus, we haven't seen any ill effects on her like with Coulson's hypergraphia episodes.

May's take down head slam off the coffee table has to be the most epic fight choreograph I've seen on a TV show in a long time.

Two problems/questions with this episode...

How did fake May find the Bus?

If Coulson had an icer gun on him, why the need to go Ray Rice and punch fake May in the face?

Overall, good episode.

Fake May plugged her phone into a device that traced Phil's location when she called him from May's phone.

Why the need to punch fake May in the face?
Could be we are seeing him angry at this impostor who might have done May harm. Towards the end, May asked Coulson: "Did you punch her in the face?" Which suggests to me she knows Phil That well.

Last edited:
May's finishing move was a thing of pure beauty...that agent is a tough chick though to still be fighting after that...

May's finishing move was a thing of pure beauty...that agent is a tough chick though to still be fighting after that...

I'm loving Agent May.....more and more.....she's getting sexier and sexier by the episode....
Tonight show was solid.....not as good as last weeks...but very consistent....
NEXT WEEK???????
Oh my gosh...it's going to get real

I'm loving Agent May.....more and more.....she's getting sexier and sexier by the episode....
Tonight show was solid.....not as good as last weeks...but very consistent....
NEXT WEEK???????
Oh my gosh...it's going to get real

Oh, I agree with the post here. Ming-Na Wen is amazingly beautiful and seemed more so in this episode.

Also, I enjoyed the banter between the real Melinda May and her facsimile counterpart.

Whitehall is starting to get pretty terrifying. I'm anticipating a climatic scene where Coulson personally confronts him, but I'm also fairly worried (for Coulson and friends).

I'm wondering if the season finale will have Hydra pretty high in (and on) power, with the agents pushed to their absolute limit. But sort of how we heard of Cap's exploits near the end of season 1, maybe we'll hear about Avengers activity as the season comes to a close. Especially if AoU is going to start with the team assembled and actively hunting HYDRA.

Whitehall is starting to get pretty terrifying. I'm anticipating a climatic scene where Coulson personally confronts him, but I'm also fairly worried (for Coulson and friends).

I'm wondering if the season finale will have Hydra pretty high in (and on) power, with the agents pushed to their absolute limit. But sort of how we heard of Cap's exploits near the end of season 1, maybe we'll hear about Avengers activity as the season comes to a close. Especially if AoU is going to start with the team assembled and actively hunting HYDRA.

That would be an intriguing scenario.

Being to able take time out and show what the villains are doing, "behind the scenes" and away from the good guys is definitely helping to strengthen this season. They couldn't really ever do that most of last season (except for a few scenes with Raina) because of the "H-word".

I thinking Coulson should taken a picture of Whitehall number 2 man and get some ID......and eventually they learn about Whitehall being alive

- Nice Bondish operations: check
- A real Villain that's truly villanous: Check
- Improvement in the fight scene: Check

That's my boys.
I like che fight directing of the Director (which I didn't trust, a positive surprise)

That's a good episode!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"