All Things New Retro Wave/Synthwave

Gonna need to get used to this new forum format. I can't find a way to quote the songs some of you guys have shared and post my own videos too in reply but whatever. Lol.

@Kane52630, I love NINA.

At the moment, my favorite is still Back for Blood from Midnight Danger's new-ish album but the whole album is really good too:

And I also like Oracle from DWTD's newest album:

Malignant Force is a pretty good album.

I really hope Ollie Wride becomes big. He would have been huge back in the 80s.

I'm pretty much playing this album all month. It's the perfect mood setter for all things horror.

^ That album is awesome any time of month really lol. Speaking of horror:

This has the one of the best and most ominous sounding synth beats I've ever heard in a darkwave track. I love it. I wish there was an instrumental version of it too.

Casisdead is pretty good. He combines Synthwave with Hip Hop/Grime. His song Pat Earrings played on the final scenes of The Rock's HBO show Ballers this season

Anyone listen to And One?

As one who grew up with John Carpenter's great films and greater film scores, the only downside to the Lost Themes volumes is that he took so blasted long getting around to doing new original music!

They always felt like they were trying for that vibe.

A couple more BIODRIVE tracks. First one has some awesome sax in there. :cool:

Speaking of saxophones, if everything goes right, I might go see The Midnight perform in Austin this April. These two are my absolute favorite tracks from them:

This song is slightly related to The Midnight because I think I found the softer and I suppose feminine version of Tyler Lyle's voice lol. In this song in particular, the singer (Maddie) kind of sounds like him or my hearing is poor. I love her voice anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"