Assassin's Creed - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a dumb script. Abstergo allows all the Assassins to freely walk around the facility. The guards have no guns. Just batons and tazers.

as i have always said it all comes down to the script thats why these video game movies suck they constantly get terrible screenwriters

guys who wrote this film also wrote transporter refueled ,tower heist and Allegiant

With like two more revisions of the script, Warcraft could have been great, but from what I read about AC, it's really bad.
If by revision you mean complete rewrites, yes I agree.

as i have always said it all comes down to the script thats why these video game movies suck they constantly get terrible screenwriters

guys who wrote this film also wrote transporter refueled ,tower heist and Allegiant
It's not just the script IMHO. It's great actors giving really flat and dull performances. It's bad direction and cinematography. Bad editing. It's a bad movie.

- Video Game movie
- Asscreed

This was never going to get good reviews. Fassbender was its only hope and it still probably stinks.

Stop with the video game movies. No one can break this curse.

It comes down to writing.

Maybe they'd get it right with the Tomb Raider reboot.

Considering the way Alicia Vikander picks her projects, I don't have high hopes.

Yes, surely Warner Brothers of all studios is going to finally crack the code (lol)

I like Vikander so I hope it happens. Always loved Lara Croft so this would be pretty sweet if they didn't mess it up.

I watched Campea's review, and as predicted, focusing more on the moden day sounds like it was the biggest problem, which sucks because gamers have constantly complained about how boring the modern day aspect of the games are. Why Ubisoft would decide to double down on it for film is mind boggling.

Unless, of course, they are planning to release the AC2 version of the movie in two years.

#InAliciaVikanderWeTrust

#JusticeForVideoGameMovies

#InAliciaVikanderWeTrust

#JusticeForVideoGameMovies

Alicia_Vikander_Seventh-Son.jpg

Did anyone see the Street Fighter YouTube series? I thought that one would be a decent film. With a higher budget and some retooling, that could break the curse.

I watched Campea's review, and as predicted, focusing more on the moden day sounds like it was the biggest problem, which sucks because gamers have constantly complained about how boring the modern day aspect of the games are. Why Ubisoft would decide to double down on it for film is mind boggling.

Unless, of course, they are planning to release the AC2 version of the movie in two years.
There is a reason they dumped the present storyline in the games.

You see I don't think it's just writing and script level. It wasn't just the script that was bad here.

yeah but you would of likely had a better experience had the movie had character development,good likable characters,interesting story,etc. things a script is suppose to do

The aspect of the games that is almost unanimously met with a "meh" reaction at best, the present day stuff, and they have 90% of the film revolved around that. Good job.

which will get a critically acclaimed film first, a DCEU film or a video game movie?

That would make for an interesting poll but I don't wanna ignite any flames. Still interesting to think about though.

which will get a critically acclaimed film first, a DCEU film or a video game movie?

That would make for an interesting poll but I don't wanna ignite any flames. Still interesting to think about though.

im gonna say Wonder Woman has a chance at being well recieved, i mean there's no way they would **** that up, right?........right?

:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"