Assassin's Creed - Part 2

As a AC video game fan this was an ok adaptation. You get hours to explain all the mythology of the first game. I think Tv is where this franchise would be best served then you can dig into the characters.

Is it me, or does one of Callum's ancestors look like it was play by Marion Cotillard, hence Sophia Rikkin's surprised look? It seems no one caught it or is talking about it anywhere.

Is it me, or does one of Callum's ancestors look like it was play by Marion Cotillard, hence Sophia Rikkin's surprised look? It seems no one caught it or is talking about it anywhere.

It wouldn't be a surprise to me, the assassin's and the templars often share a lineage.

So.....I saw this last night on cable. Glad I didn't go to the theater or buy the DVD. The fights were pretty good (when you could see past the smoke and haze) but the exposition was muddled....and when will someone decide to dub Marion Cotillard so that we can understand what her characters say in movies. And 15 minutes of end credits....did they get some kind of tax wright-off if they named every citizen of Spain?

I think I remember that, but it's like Paradox said. The Assassins and Templars are far more entwined than either would like to admit.

So.....I saw this last night on cable. Glad I didn't go to the theater or buy the DVD. The fights were pretty good (when you could see past the smoke and haze) but the exposition was muddled....and when will someone decide to dub Marion Cotillard so that we can understand what her characters say in movies. And 15 minutes of end credits....did they get some kind of tax wright-off if they named every citizen of Spain?

Haha! You think she's that bad huh? Just throw those closed captions on buddy.

I was always weirded out by Jeremy Irons calling the Brotherhood the "Assassin's Creed." Did the Brotherhood ever actually call themselves that in the games?

I was always weirded out by Jeremy Irons calling the Brotherhood the "Assassin's Creed." Did the Brotherhood ever actually call themselves that in the games?

No, not that I ever recall

It would be odd for them to call themselves that because the title is a reference to the creed that the brotherhood follows and it's not actually what they call themselves. I forgot if they mention the full creed in the games but the phrase that is usually said in the game is "Nothing is true, everything is permitted".

I don't remember that. Irons calls the Brotherhood the "Assassin's Creed"? I'm confused. Yeah...they don't call themselves that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"