Homecoming Best final battle?

I usually enjoyed that but it's turned into some emotional thing and some "die in a fire" thing so I've had to put a stop to it.
Full zen and all that

Oh well. there's always the sequel to look foward to. :cwink:

Hello everyone....all the childish antics in here have now been brought to my attention.....that's never a good thing.

The ending of TASM2 (Gwen's death onwards) is my favourite of the franchise. It really struck a chord with me emotionally. The highest point of this was during the Peter/May speech about having one last look and putting everything where it belongs. The 'Ground Rules' theme which plays during this moment still gives me chills. I love how he returned to crime-fighting at the end. For me it really captured the soul of the character, how he carries all this inner pain but manages to carry on.

The ending of TASM2 (Gwen's death onwards) is my favourite of the franchise. It really struck a chord with me emotionally. The highest point of this was during the Peter/May speech about having one last look and putting everything where it belongs. The 'Ground Rules' theme which plays during this moment still gives me chills. I love how he returned to crime-fighting at the end. For me it really captured the soul of the character, how he carries all this inner pain but manages to carry on.

:up::up::up::up::up:
I thought the whole final act was brilliant. The only thing I didn't REALLY like was the rushed Sinister Six shoehorn with Harry in ravencroft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"