Homecoming Which villain had the best design?

Ranking the Spidey villain designs:

Doc Ock
Sandman
Venom
New Goblin
Green Goblin
Electro
Lizard
Rhino

Butt-Methhead

Sandman.

Looked like he jumped off a comic page and onto the big screen. Say what you will about the character in terms of writing and portrayal, but look was spot-on.

Doc Ock, Sandman, and Venom.

ASM villains had the worst designs by far.

No contest it's Doc Ock. One of the best looking characters ever put into a comic book film.

Sandman. Minus the 'King Kong' version at the end of the film, Sandy had the best overall design. Second place would be Ock and third would be Electro, though I'd probably rank him higher if he were yellow/green. I initially felt the choice to make him blue was the right choice but after seeing the movie, I think I'd prefer him to be yellow. The classic colors are the way to go for him, imo.

Sandman. Minus the 'King Kong' version at the end of the film, Sandy had the best overall design. Second place would be Ock and third would be Electro, though I'd probably rank him higher if he were yellow/green. I initially felt the choice to make him blue was the right choice but after seeing the movie, I think I'd prefer him to be yellow. The classic colors are the way to go for him, imo.

Sandman kinda looked like a giant poop at the end...I mean literally, he was shaped like one lol. I thought his powers were completely underutilized though. Ock's design was great and I think kinda influenced the way he's been drawn as of late. I actually preferred Electro's blue look, just a personal preference. He actually looked exactly like I predicted he would.

I loved the way electro looked. I loved the hoodie too. I didn't really dig the containment suit at the end though. It would've been cool to see him wear something similar to his ultimate outfit.

Doc Ock had a cool, although admittedly kinda simple, design. It totally worked, but I definitely see why some people don't consider it the best design.

I loved the way electro looked. I loved the hoodie too. I didn't really dig the containment suit at the end though. It would've been cool to see him wear something similar to his ultimate outfit.

Doc Ock had a cool, although admittedly kinda simple, design. It totally worked, but I definitely see why some people don't consider it the best design.

I loved the hoodie, and I loved the containment suit. The bolts made him look like Frankenstein's Monster. Ock's look was simple but effective. That said, when we get him onscreen again, I'd love to see him in a lab coat or even just a simple business suit.

I loved the hoodie, and I loved the containment suit. The bolts made him look like Frankenstein's Monster. Ock's look was simple but effective. That said, when we get him onscreen again, I'd love to see him in a lab coat or even just a simple business suit.

I loved the white suit and tie look from way back when. I'd like to see a white lab coat too.

I'd love to see them go the armour route.

It makes sense, considering he's a normal guy facing a superhuman.

I'd love to see them go the armour route.

It makes sense, considering he's a normal guy facing a superhuman.

Realistically, yeah, it makes sense. But I've never really liked that look on Otto. I've always preferred the juxtaposition of this chubby middle-aged man in a lab coat or suit and tie with these horrific mechanical arms crawling out of his back.

The best, by default, is Sandman.... only due to the that its 100% accurate.

Of all the film exclusive designs, I'll give it to Venom. Say what you will about the characterization and execution of Venom/Eddie Brock, you can't deny how good that design was.

And the worst is Goblin from ASM2.

The Doctor Ock with all arms. Lol

If lizard wore the lab coat the whole movie, I think I'd be voting for him. I know that's really shallow but I loved the lab coat

vlcsnap-2012-11-10-16h25m38s202.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"