Blade: Tomb of Sinister

Silver Lantern

comic nerd
Reaction score
Blade needs to return in a trilogy set in modern day with a higher budget and better effects. The first film would see Blade (Wesley Snipes) who has been missing since the last film and returns 14 years later in a world that he left behind after presumed killed by Dracula in the last movie but he has been hiding and training all these years perfecting himself mind and body. It is now 2018 Detroit where he appears when he hears of vampires that are very deadly attacking people so he investigates. He gets clues that most of them are not like any he has faced before and finds clues that the leader of this is called Mister Sinister (Liam Neeson) but he learns that his real identity is Nathaniel Essex that owns Essex Technologies and wants to drain people, especially mutants of their abilities. He wants to create his own Blade to take on this daywalker and drain the genetics from his body. Learning that Essex was born in the 19th century England and using the deceased body of his own son he created a living nightmare that has lived as the most dangerous vampire known as a Upier since then. When all he does has failed, he hears about another vampire and goes after him but when he learns that it is Dr. Michael Morbius (Patrick Wilson) who is trying to cure a disease caused by the Upier in his home town, Blade puts aside his vampire hunting hatred and him and Morbius team up to take on Mister Sinister and others connected to him. (Cameo info about the X-Men). This could set up a solo Morbius movie and put Sinister in other marvel movies and make this movie last 3 films and the final batlle of all 3 in the last film back to back.

Im not sure if this works or how difficult it would be to use them in a trilogy film but I want to see these characters interact. I always liked Sinister and they haven't used him yet. Let me know what you think, tweak the idea, add images, etc.

Blade is tricky. A Netflix show would be more brutal (but they are starting to fall off) but a movie would be more profitable.

Hmmmmm

I would go with a new Blade

The Netflix shows are not nearly as good as the movies. I want a Blade movie

Exactly I too want a Blade movie and with the franchise being rebooted it could actually work wonders depending on who Marvel would cast in the role

I'm iffy on Blade. Just so iffy.

Give him a six episode per season series on Disney's new streaming service. That sounds like a plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"