First Avenger Captain America: News and Speculation II

Status
Not open for further replies.
4d4c24bfdac9c.jpg

that's pretty cool, it'd be better if he had his helmet on though

Wait, is that the poster? THAT'S a poster! :eek:

Damn, why couldn't the Thor poster be this amazing?

.............................................................. (This is me being speechless)

Haha that's pretty awesome. My only concern would be people mistaking it for an Avengers poster.

nice nice.... could have added captain america in bold title but anyway !

:D That's really good. Looks official, I don't see any elements from previous photos that could have been used if that is a fanmade.

Really clever having the 'Avengers' reference too, considering it's the last movie before the Avengers.

Can someone please, right now, who has basic photoshopping skills, make a 3 part wallpaper using the IM, Thor and Cap poster? I need that shiz as my desktop background post haste!

really? don't get me wrong, i like this poster, but it's just a static shot of the hero. it's almost the same as the thor poster.
It's a lot more atmospheric than the solid black, or dark blue clouds.

really? don't get me wrong, i like this poster, but it's just a static shot of the hero. it's almost the same as the thor poster.
At least Cap poster wasn't the black & white version of Empire Magazine's cover) :awesome:

Yessss! Thats why I liked it, I knew it was familiar. Great comic reference. Also, I love the grimy look, with dirt grains in the air.

Okay, now I'm officially excited for the film. Took a while but that's what a LIGHTS OUT ONE SHEET can do when done like this.

DAMN!

It's a lot more atmospheric than the solid black, or dark blue clouds.

At least Cap poster wasn't the black & white version of Empire Magazine's cover) :awesome:
i'm just saying, as much as everyone was ragging on static image over basic background posters yesterday...and then we get one today and everyone does a 180

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"