The Book of Boba Fett Chapter 1 (Spoiler Discussion)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Time to rule through respect... and blasters.

73U9Val.jpg

Chapter 1, Stranger in a Strange Land...

- So apparently Mandos and Jedi have the same experience in bacta tanks. Seeing lots of quality exposition.

- Jawas steal, Tusken enslave. Makes sense.

- That Rodian is a teacher's pet! :argh:

- The Volume is very apparent during this chase scene.

- Boba looks like he is fighting a predator.

- Big booty pit droids. :o

- Only Jedi don't protocol droids, Boba.

- Always a good idea not to bring tribute, outside of a heartfelt welcome of course.

- Boba's "what" was a legit lol. :lmao:

- I am so proud of Boba. Finding such a winner in Fennec to settle down with.

- So Star Wars just has MIT robots now. Cool.

- Maxy, my boy!

- 20 bucks we getting a Twe'lik flashdance scene this season.

- Fennec being way moodier then Boba is such a great dynamic.

- HE SAID THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrk:

- Boba was just watching down the street and then BOOM, ninjas!

- I know he's short staffed, but Boba really couldn't find a bag? Helmet pig banks are notriously bad for keeping your head safe.

- That as a FU missile. :funny:

- She did only need one.

- Old Man Boba gonna need a lot of baths.

- Swoop bike gang!

- There is a some **** out there in the desert of the twin suns, I never need to know about.

- That's one way to get some Tusken respect.

Last edited:
Fennec continues to be awesome. She's simultaneously amused by and fed up with everyone's bull****. Also, those Gamorreans deserve a raise. They jumped in and got straight to murderin' like it's just another Monday for them.

I liked the episode, and I know it's just empty marketing statements - but man that Rodriguez quote saying that they couldn't show from the second half of the episode on because of spoilers is... very funny. I kept expecting some kind of turning point, ala the introduction of a certain merchandising juggernaught in Mando.

Fennec continues to be awesome. She's simultaneously amused by and fed up with everyone's bull****. Also, those Gamorreans deserve a raise. They jumped in and got straight to murderin' like it's just another Monday for them.
A little respect for your prisoners goes a looooonnnng way.

Fennec is so hilariously done with everything, it makes Boba look chipper by comparison. :lmao:

I liked the episode, and I know it's just empty marketing statements - but man that Rodriguez quote saying that they couldn't show from the second half of the episode on because of spoilers is... very funny. I kept expecting some kind of turning point, ala the introduction of a certain merchandising juggernaught in Mando.

Yeah, I didn't notice anything earth-shaking. Are the assassins someone I should know? Because other than that, it didn't feel like there was anything climactic that would have been ruined by spoilers.

Yeah, I didn't notice anything earth-shaking. Are the assassins someone I should know? Because other than that, it didn't feel like there was anything climactic that would have been ruined by spoilers.
Not that I can tell. Which is fine, but a weird thing to say. I mean, what could you spoil here? Boba fought the Creature from the Black Lagoon in the desert? It's more or less the starting point I expected, though I wish it had ended with some kind of a tease of where we were going outside of "Boba and Fennec set up shop"

Well, that was a major disappointment... It just reinforces my opinion that Jon Favreau needs a co-writer!

Bit of a slow burner compared to Mando’s premiere but I enjoyed it

Nice to see how Boba got out of the Sarlaac

The Rodian deserved to die. Snitches get stitches, or in his case getting mauled by whatever the hell that thing was

Gotta watch where you step on Tatooine

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"