Cloak & Dagger Cloak and Dagger General Discussion

Why the heck do they have an X? Did they join the X-Men?

And is Tyrone going to get a stripey cloak instead of an all black one?

They were part of Osborn's Dark X-men in the comics. Their history as mutants/mutates is complicated.

So the show runner teased more fantastical villains in season 2 after a intentional grounded first season. Apparently mister jip already made an appearance in episode six.

Mister jip is a sorcerer who the first apprentice of the ancient one and became a foe of cloak and dagger

I like the Show but damn i hope the Whole Camera Team gets Fired for a Season 2 because that is the Worst shaking cam i ever seen , first i thaught it's my TV's Fault but then i watched it on Hulu via my PC and it was even Worst WTF!

And kind of spoiled what is going to happen with one of the characters. A little bit.

Spoiled what would happen at some point, perhaps, but not necessarily what will happen this season.

Are there spoilers in that video, as indicated by others in this thread? I haven't finished the series yet. I'm only as far as everyone else (up to episode 8).

Quite a few name drops in there.

Name drops of who? Cloak and Dagger characters? Or from other Marvel series?

Or does it give away anything about Cloak and Dagger and this season itself?

Dil2liLWsAEIdAc.jpg

So if that's the poster for Season 2, then it looks like they're not getting their comic costumes this season. At least Dagger isn't getting any kind of white costume?

So if that's the poster for Season 2, then it looks like they're not getting their comic costumes this season. At least Dagger isn't getting any kind of white costume?

Dagger's comic costume might look sexy on Olivia Holt but would never work on tv. Dagger needs a major costume update that says "I want to be taken seriously".

Dagger's comic costume might look sexy on Olivia Holt but would never work on tv. Dagger needs a major costume update that says "I want to be taken seriously".

Might look sexy? It will look sexy on her.

I still want a white costume of some sort. Even something like Sara Lance wears as White Canary on Legends of Tomorrow. That would be close enough.

Might look sexy? It will look sexy on her.

I still want a white costume of some sort. Even something like Sara Lance wears as White Canary on Legends of Tomorrow. That would be close enough.

The show is too grounded and white is too impractical. It would be like Jessica Jones getting her comic costume. It'll probably never happen.

The show is too grounded and white is too impractical. It would be like Jessica Jones getting her comic costume. It'll probably never happen.

well.. Jessica Jones is another story.. she doesn't wear that other than really rare occasions in the current MU timeline

Cloak's "costume" has already been used, but I think we're WAY off from seeing them BOTH uniformed up.

You know who is a character I would love to see make an appearance in this? Man-Thing!

After adjusting my expectations I thoroughly enjoyed this show. As much as I loved the drama and social commentary, I hope they can mix in more fantasy and use of powers in season 2. Hopefully get a runaways crossover too.

It def was a surprise to me that the show was this good. I can't wait for season 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"