Cyberpunk 2077

No prob. For those unfamiliar with the setting, the cops in the trailer are a 'Psycho Squad', a special branch of police brought in to take down people who turn into psychotic killing machines after hardwiring too many cybernetic implants into their bodies.

No prob. For those unfamiliar with the setting, the cops in the trailer are a 'Psycho Squad', a special branch of police brought in to take down people who turn into psychotic killing machines after hardwiring too many cybernetic implants into their bodies.
cool more info from has been put up from game informer
When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There’s going to be a lot of carnage, so the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they’re not always able to get the job done. They call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the “Psycho Squad.”
more in here
Cyberpunk 2077 Preview – CD Projekt RED Releases First Trailer

That was a gorgeous trailer. Love the look CDPR is going for. I wonder who we'll be playing as. Will it be like the Witcher with an established character or will it be closer to mass effect where we control the look, gender and background of the character

uBiyq.png

so I have bit of ghost in the shell vib with a bit of Deus Ex and obviously Blade runner but more the former of what I said so far. which to be a bit Expected

That was a gorgeous trailer. Love the look CDPR is going for. I wonder who we'll be playing as. Will it be like the Witcher with an established character or will it be closer to mass effect where we control the look, gender and background of the character

According to Wikipedia...

...with character customization being strongly tied to the plot.[4] It will have a non-linear story with different character classes.

I'm excited!

The song in that teaser trailer is really catchy.

That looks very cool. Very cool indeed.

The Witcher games never grabbed me but as I inherently am a bigger fan of Cyberpunk than Fantasy I am very intrigued by all of this.

That looks very cool. Very cool indeed.

The Witcher games never grabbed me but as I inherently am a bigger fan of Cyberpunk than Fantasy I am very intrigued by all of this.

Well the Witcher is awesome, so if you enjoy cyberpunk then what you'll get here is gonna be sick. CDPR knows how to craft an awesome game. Im shaking with excitement at whats to come, im just bummed its gonna be such a long wait.

Interview with Cyberpunk 2077’s project lead Mateusz Kanik

Also looks to be some interesting stuff in the dev blog, but I haven't read through it yet.
I wasjust about put some else up but this can be done back to back siliconera just put this and has more info on it as well on the story.
Here’s What Cyberpunk 2077′s Story Is AboutJanuary 10, 2013 . 1:35pm

CD Projekt Red have shared early story details of what their upcoming RPG, Cyberpunk 2077, is about

Beautiful trailer....too bad it's all cutscene window dressing instead of actual gameplay.

I'd love to see netrunning showcased in the next clip/trailer, to see what Projekt Red's version of cyberspace will look like when you jack in.

And you'd be wrong. Tis ok, no ones perfect.

Bah, it was just a very boring game IMHO... I'm not saying CDPR is a bad developer...Whicher just wasn't my thing. At all, I feel it's over rated.

Cyberpunk seems like it's going to be more up my alley.

Last edited:
According to Wikipedia...

...with character customization being strongly tied to the plot.[4] It will have a non-linear story with different character classes.

I'm excited!

Yay. This is one thing I felt Witcher lacked.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/01/10/cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-reds-open-world-sci-fi-epic
Cyberpunk 2077: An Open World Sci-Fi Epic

CD Projekt RED has apparently benefited quite a bit from its excellent and well-received Witcher role-playing series. The developer currently has two teams working on two major role-playing games. One of those projects is Cyberpunk 2077, an open world role-playing game based on pen and paper game of nearly the same name.

Though the footage below does not contain actual gameplay, CD Projekt RED considers the video to be a target render. The team wants Cyberpunk to look like this when it’s ready. Whether that’s achievable remains to be seen, but considering the incredible visuals of The Witcher 2 and the fact that, at least according to a block of hidden text in the trailer, Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t likely to be ready until at least 2015, there’s a lot of time for CD Projekt RED to get everything right.

Check out the video first then watch the Rewind Theater embedded below to see all the video’s hidden details.
Videos & rest of article at link

Last edited:
What the hell? I checked & did a title search.

OK delete thanks.

Edit: oh it's old. I thought it was a new game announced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"