Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk 2077 Draws Inspiration From These Other GamesJanuary 14, 2013 . 12:50pm

To help find inspiration for Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt Red checked out a bunch of other games that share a similar setting or game concept.

and a new video
[YT]sPZxkhLoukI[/YT]
Mike Pondsmith, creator of the Cyberpunk 2020 pen-and-paper RPG and co-creator of CD Projekt RED's forthcoming Cyberpunk 2077 video game, tells Machinima that you will be "looking at the same mucky, nasty Night City that you were in before, just a lot bigger and probably a lot more dangerous. 2077 is about the Cyberpunk you thought you knew, scaled up: bigger, badder, stranger."
In this video, Pondsmith explores the origins of the Cyberpunk universe and his partnership with CD Projekt RED.

source: Siliconera & youtube

Last edited:
Wow, even though you created the other thread, you still posted in this one?

I figured it'll be merged any way so might well just help him out, while it happens.

Last edited:
I loved the Snes and Genesis Cyberpunk games. I can only hope this to be just as faithful!

I'm loving this CD Project Red company at the moment. A lot of potential they have.

These two threads cannot stand. One must die so that the other can live! :cmad:

Lol, I was trying to bury the thread to hide my shame by posting in a load of other threads and then Zenith brought it right back to the top! :woot:

you went to the trouble of making it, so I might as well support you. Beside's I've made that same mistake and search was no help ether at the time. thouh those thread were a lot further in the nearly forgotten zone due to inactivity and me not knowing of them or forgetting they exsisted.

oh yeah i have to thank the mod I asked to merge these two .

Haha, nice one mate. I actually searched the 1st page for the word Cyberpunk & did a title search and somehow still missed it! I'm pretty careful nowadays (normally) as I've made this F up quite a few times!

it's happened to me a number of times as well. I wish it wouldn't but it does. so I feel your pain. And i just wanted to help out. We can share the thread also. doesn't matter who put it up first to me. As a fellow iceman fan and X-Men fan and fan of video games I have a feeling this game will be awesome and we'll both enjoy it.

it's happened to me a number of times as well. I wish it wouldn't but it does. so I feel your pain. And i just wanted to help out. We can share the thread also. doesn't matter who put it up first to me. As a fellow iceman fan and X-Men fan and fan of video games I have a feeling this game will be awesome and we'll both enjoy it.
Good taste lad! :cool:

• CD Projekt Red Promises New Level Of Realism With REDengine 3

News
    hot-post.png

on Feb 01, 2013 at 04:40 PM

The developer’s in-house technology reaches its third iteration – and CD Projekt Red expects it to greatly improve role-playing games.
    ... More

source:GT

Nice, there are a lot of great looking next gen game engines being developed at the moment.

yeah there are. which mostlike the reason there was a push for it from dev's at last year's e3 and other event's. they wantthe systems to be able run them an as well they want them to be some what on par with the pc's .

Man I cant stop watching that teaser trailer. Love the robotic design and how the blades look insect like. Beautiful trailer.

I really want to keep caring about this game now that Witcher 3 has been announced but... God damn I just want The Witcher now!

Haha agreed. But with the Witcher we know for a fact we are getting awesome.

Still stoked to hear more on this.

edit wrong place

Last edited:
Good for Cd Projekt Red. They were always the small company looking to please fans any way they could

It's been a while since we heard about this.

Cyberpunk 2077 "will be a true RPG game," says CD Projekt RED

0 Comments
at 14:34 on 23 January 2014

While still just a hope and a whisper in the minds of genre fans, Cyberpunk 2077 is set to stay true to its RPG roots, according to a new interview with developer CD Projekt RED CEO Marcin Iwinski. He tells IGN the game's sci-fi setting takes its role-playing cues from the Polish studio's much-celebrated Witcher series.

and
Cyberpunk 2077 is a 'true RPG,' not multiplayer shooter

(2 hours ago)

Those of you worried that upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077 will stray from its hardcore RPG roots, worry no more - CD Projekt's Marcin Iwinski recently told IGN that the game is a "true RPG," and that fans shouldn't be worried about it turning into a shooter (which has happened before).

"People have been asking me if Cyberpunk 2077 will have multiplayer or if it will be a straight-up shooter, and I tell them to relax, because it will be a true RPG game," Iwinski said. "It is an all-out RPG game, but we're looking at having a lot of new gameplay elements that I cannot talk about yet. One thing I can say for sure is that it is definitely not a multiplayer shooter."

That's not an outright denial of multiplayer mind you, and it wasn't long ago that CD Projekt Managing Director Adam Badowski confirmed that the game will have some sort of "multiplayer features." We might just have to wait until "way off in 2015" to find out more.

Source: Via Pc gamer & oyStiq from IGN

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"