Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol thank you.

I've been meaning to rewatch this. WHY IS THIS NOT ON BLURAY!? *flips table*

They'll probably release the Blu-ray closer to the season two premiere date.

Did you guys see this:

http://peeltheorange.net/2015/09/15...on-knight-punisher-deathlok-and-spider-woman/

Wow. Not sure how legit it is, but it sounds awesome.

2015: Daredevil & Jessica Jones
2016: Daredevil season 2, Luke Cage and probably Iron Fist
2017: The Defenders
2018: Moon Knight & The Punisher
2019: Deathlok & Spider-Woman

I'm sure that second seasons will be ordered for Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist, as well as a third season of Daredevil. The number of viewers will be sky high. Hopefully the shows will be good as well, although I doubt anything will ever surpass the excellence of DD Season 1, kinda like how THERE WAS NO WAY Avengers 2 would be as good as Avengers 1 (even though A2 was still pretty awesome).

Hopefully that is all true, but I'm not counting anything till it hatches.

Gotta love these AMAZING SCOOPS from sites no one has ever heard of. Nothing more than clickbait, pass.

Stick will be returning.

https://twitter.com/Daredevil/status/644254671314354176

Legendary actor Scott Glenn (“Silence of the Lambs,” “Training Day,” “The Bourne Ultimatum”) will reprise his role as Stick on season two of “Marvel’s Daredevil,” streaming only on Netflix in 2016!

The mysterious and sardonic character of Stick crashes into Daredevil's life right when he needs him the least! Responsible for training young Matt and then abandoning him, Stick returns with a new mission that Matt wants no part of.

Stick will return for three episodes in the upcoming season.

"After seeing Scott’s performance in the first season, we knew that we had to bring him back for more,” said Executive Producer / Marvel’s Head of Television Jeph Loeb. “He is an extraordinary actor and we leapt at the chance to expand on his adventures with Matt and Daredevil.”

“In some ways, Stick is to Marvel's Daredevil what Scott Glenn has been to film and TV - a magnetic and awesome force to be reckoned with,” said Executive Producer/Showrunner Marco Ramirez. “It's an honor to welcome him back, and the Daredevil team can't wait to unleash Scott's unique brand of bad-assery upon the world in Season 2.”

“Marvel's Daredevil” is Executive Produced by Doug Petrie (“American Horror Story,” “Buffy The Vampire Slayer”), Marco Ramirez (“Sons of Anarchy,” “Orange is the New Black”) and Drew Goddard ("Cabin in the Woods," "Lost"), along with Marvel TV's Jeph Loeb ("Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," "Marvel’s Jessica Jones.”)

"Marvel's Daredevil" is produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC Studios. Season one of “Marvel’s Daredevil” is now streaming on Netflix.
http://marvel.com/news/tv/25110/sco...iginal_series_marvels_daredevil#ixzz3lwGTFR65

Last edited:
Good. I was surprised he was in as few episodes as he was in S1.

Moonknight, Blade and Punisher are the ones I'm hoping for beyond what we know.

Good news about Stick. And three episodes at that.:woot:

We're not just getting one, not two, but three episodes in this limited time offer! Call 616blahblah. hahaha

I wish Netflix just became the Daredevil network.

It's great to hear that Stick will be back for three episodes. Scott Glenn really hit the ball out of the park in the role.

Really happy to hear Stick is back. I'm excited to see how they handle the Elektra side of the season.

Semi off topic question... Does anyone know when season 1 started filming on Daredevil?

Wow, Stick, Elektra, and Punisher, huh?

And maybe Gladiator too? They seemed to be setting that up in season one.

I wish Netflix just became the Daredevil network.

adangrylucille1zeb0ci_zpsvtsadyt7.gif

Did you guys see this:

http://peeltheorange.net/2015/09/15...on-knight-punisher-deathlok-and-spider-woman/

Wow. Not sure how legit it is, but it sounds awesome.

2015: Daredevil & Jessica Jones
2016: Daredevil season 2, Luke Cage and probably Iron Fist
2017: The Defenders
2018: Moon Knight & The Punisher
2019: Deathlok & Spider-Woman

I'm sure that second seasons will be ordered for Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist, as well as a third season of Daredevil. The number of viewers will be sky high. Hopefully the shows will be good as well, although I doubt anything will ever surpass the excellence of DD Season 1, kinda like how THERE WAS NO WAY Avengers 2 would be as good as Avengers 1 (even though A2 was still pretty awesome).

i saw that list.. but i'm not buying it in the least.... I don't see them bringing AOS's Deathlock as a Netflix series.. i just don't . and if they want the continuity.. they'd have to.

I see this being the future to be honest..
2016: Daredevil Season 2/ Luke Cage/ Iron Fist
2017: Daredevil Season 3/ Luke Cage Season 2 (with Jessica added to the cast)/Defenders
2018: Daredevil Season 4/ Heroes For Hire (cage/ironfist/jessica) / Punisher
2019: Defenders Season 2/Punisher Season 2/Moonknight

i feel something like this is far more probable...

Really happy to hear Stick is back. I'm excited to see how they handle the Elektra side of the season.

Semi off topic question... Does anyone know when season 1 started filming on Daredevil?
Season 1 starting filming in July of 2014 (don't think we have an *exact* day that it started) and finished up in Mid December

Charlie had indicated that season 2 was likely to follow roughly the same schedule, and so far that does seem to be the case (they started filming season 2 in July and I think they're still going)

Season 1 starting filming in July of 2014 (don't think we have an *exact* day that it started) and finished up in Mid December

Charlie had indicated that season 2 was likely to follow roughly the same schedule, and so far that does seem to be the case (they started filming season 2 in July and I think they're still going)

True, and the recent announcement of Scott Glenn returning as Stick for 3 episodes probably means these episodes aren't filmed yet.

When is this coming out on dvd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"