Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly hope Marvel continues with the Netflix format beyond just the ones they've already committed to. And I'd love to see DC jump on board with this as well.

I'm probably in the minority, but I wouldn't mind the seasons to be a little shorter. Somewhere in the 6 - 10 episode range.

Well given that it's also a Time Warner subsidiary, the odds are DC would take it to HBO.

Does he ever use his billy club,do we get to see his sonar vision?

Does he ever use his billy club,do we get to see his sonar vision?

If you really want to know:

1. Yes. Stick gives him some basic ones. He gets some upgraded ones in the last episode.

2. Sonar Vision. Yes, only once. It's briefly seen in episode 5. Unfortunately, that's it.

Well given that it's also a Time Warner subsidiary, the odds are DC would take it to HBO.

Of course this will mean Time Warner will have to strong arm HBO into getting on board with it.

Three episodes in and I'm hooked. Don't have a proper review just yet, but suffice it to say this is a good show.

Took a break a little way into episode 11; about to finish the season off... Absolutely brilliant season

Man I can't get over how amazing this whole show is. About to fire up the final episode. I'm honestly almost speechless at how wonderful almost every detail is about this show. I haven't even finished the final episode and IMO this show is better than Breaking Bad and up until now that was the ultimate show for me. Truly this is something that will set a very high bar for how things come after it have to strive for

Three episodes in and I'm hooked. Don't have a proper review just yet, but suffice it to say this is a good show.
Just one episode in, but same here. I don't even feel the need to analyze what I've just seen at this point... my only instinct right now is to sing its praises. This is just straight-up absurdly, insanely, ridiculously good.

I'm only on episode 6 and I am already loving it. I really don't want to wait 2 years to get another season of it though... My ONLY nitpicky complaint would be that I don't love the voice Fisk puts on. He could cool it/dial it back on that raspy voice and I'd be happy.

Last edited:
Man I can't get over how amazing this whole show is. About to fire up the final episode. I'm honestly almost speechless at how wonderful almost every detail is about this show. I haven't even finished the final episode and IMO this show is better than Breaking Bad and up until now that was the ultimate show for me. Truly this is something that will set a very high bar for how things come after it have to strive for

OMG Don't do this to me *rubs nipples*

Couldn't even pull myself away from this show. Promised I would take a break and watch the rest later but every time the show ended I found myself watching the next. Almost done with all 13 episodes.

Just one episode in, but same here. I don't even feel the need to analyze what I've just seen at this point... my only instinct right now is to sing its praises. This is just straight-up absurdly, insanely, ridiculously good.

Just finished ep1 and feel 100% the same. OMG SO GOOD

I'm watching episode one right now and that confession scene is brilliant. I'm soooo hooked.

In one hour I will be watching this. I am incredibly aroused right now.

Also I was playing off all the comments on the intro because [how good could it be really? it's just an intro, you idiots] but turns out it's damn cool. And the song is perfect.

Game of Thrones intro is my fave but that's a really high bar that DD almost reaches and it will no doubt grow on me in time.

I wish I shared the same elation after only one episode. Clearly a lot of you guys are more passionate about the character and mythos than I am haha.

Well guys I started at 3 am when it dropped, I took a smoke break and wrote about my thoughts for each episode in it's thread, and I have officially finished it. All I can say is they really nailed this out of the park. I can say that I never read much DD when I was young but I did read some during Marvel NOW not too long ago so I'm not super familiar with all of his history but I can say I loved every minute of it. The depth of these characters and the level of craftsmanship they used to set up future plotlines while still giving us a satisfying conclusion is masterful. I can say without a doubt, for me, this show tops Breaking Bad and I never thought I would say that about a show much less so soon after that show ended. Every character is presented like a real human with flaws and nobody feels like they were forced on you. And what can I say about Foggy except that if I ever get on the wrong end of the law I hope I have a lawyer who is half as awesome as he is. Every step is earned in this show and you really feel for all of the characters including Kingpin. Bravo to the people that put this masterclass in drama and comic books to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"