Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think this is the Avengers Tower?
Prodably not though ...

2qnuvbr.jpg

That trailer was amazing! the scene where frank has Matt tied up on the roof looks like it's going to be intense

Anyone think this is the Avengers Tower?
Prodably not though ...

2qnuvbr.jpg

It's supposed to be right near the Chrysler Building which is the shorter white spire. This wouldn't be an accurate representation of the MCU Manhattan.

Looks cool. Based on the way they split up the trailer, ending with the Elektra cliffhanger, I'd venture to guess that this season is going to be split into two parts (more or less). Part 1 will deal with Punisher, Matt's impact on the city as Daredevil, etc. Part 2 will probably be Kingpin strikes back, hiring Elektra to assassinate Daredevil. Everything will probably come together in the final couple episodes. The real question is will Bullseye show up? If so, Marvel has done a helluva job keeping his casting under wraps. Subtlety is not really Marvel's strongest suit. I guess we will find out soon enough as if he is not in the second trailer, he probably won't be in this season.

I'm actually curious whether the season will be split into two or if The Punisher will be a season long arc.

First half could be adversarial and second allies. As far as Bullseye is concerned I suspect he will be season 3 with maybe a hint of him at the end of this season.

First half could be adversarial and second allies. As far as Bullseye is concerned I suspect he will be season 3 with maybe a hint of him at the end of this season.

I think I'd squeal with delight if they did include Bullseye this season but had kept it a secret.

Maybe not squeal, but y'know. :oldrazz:

Man this trailer was literally the best thing to wake up to. It looks like Bernthal is gonna f**kin kill this role. Being a Punisher fan for as long as I have Im so happy to see this, it almost brings a tear to my eye. Finally the Punisher is back!

"
I think you're a half measure.
I think you're a man who can't finish the job.
I think that you're a coward"
:D:unishr:

OMFG YES!

Last edited:
Now that was epic, on every scale. Heck even DD's suit looked good in action, but damn if this doesnt look like the best Punisher yet. Intense.

Anybody else reminded of Jessica Jones when the Punisher was reciting "one batch, two batch"?

Holy ****ing A!

What a trailer!

Man, I can't wait for this.

Now that was epic, on every scale. Heck even DD's suit looked good in action, but damn if this doesnt look like the best Punisher yet. Intense.

Dude I think this is it. This i the Punisher we've all been waiting for. After seeing the Deadpool this week and being blown away this trailer is almost too much for me lol.

Also, loved how the final shot of Matt on the ground (before the Elektra post-trailer-credits thing) mirrored the final shot of the trailer for season one, with Matt on the ground in the rain.

The lack of skull in the trailer reminds me of the 1989 movie (which I really like, and think is quite underrated).
The sheets with the skull on it look like X-Ray sheets.

The lack of skull in the trailer reminds me of the 1989 movie (which I really like, and think is quite underrated).

I think thats what it is. Someone was saying those might be X-Rays of one of Frank's kids.

Great trailer. Very intense.

i really hope they dub him The Punisher and have the skull early on in the show, i definitely do not want to wait an entire season haha.
The Travis Bickle look is cool but I hope we don't have to go a whole season until he wears the skull as well. It isn't exactly a extravagant look the punisher has and he has a practical reason for wearing the skull.

I like the 89 movie and think it is a bit underrated as well.
While I'm not a big fan of Frank being a ex-cop I did really like his relationship with Louis Gossett, Jr's Jake Berkowitz in the movie.

Last edited:
Punisher probably hits harder than DD from what I can see.

Dude I think this is it. This i the Punisher we've all been waiting for. After seeing the Deadpool this week and being blown away this trailer is almost too much for me lol.

Indeed, its an amazing time to be a comic book screen fan.

The Punisher just looks chilling in that shot of him covered in blood, like he has lost all emotion and humanity but that is the way he needs to be. Perfect so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"