Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
D7K0kBA.jpg

That trailer was perfection. I'm ready for March 18th. This just may be the first time I binge watch a show.

Anyone notice Gladiator at the 1:45 mark?

Great trailer, man I cannot wait this season is gonna be awesome.

Freaking incredible trailer. We're so dang lucky to be getting stuff that looks this good.

This trailer just proves that the new showrunners are committed to keeping the quality of the first season and going even deeper into what makes Matt tick. Castle is the natural progression of last season's themes, especially how far does Matt have to go to really "save" his city.

This trailer just proves that the new showrunners are committed to keeping the quality of the first season and going even deeper into what makes Matt tick. Castle is the natural progression of last season's themes, especially how far does Matt have to go to really "save" his city.

The line from the Punisher calling DD a "half measure" was a perfect pitch for the conflict between these two characters this season.

Does Karen know Matt's Daredevil? Her dialogue with Matt sort of makes it sound like she knows.

Looks like this season is about escalation. The natural reaction to Matt picking up the cowl. That reminds of something else.......

Looks like this season is about escalation. The natural reaction to Matt picking up the cowl. That reminds of something else.......

Yes Batman, or to the escalation and the reaction of literally any hero starting off...

Ah Spring...flowers, good weather, and DareDevil.

Truly, the best of times.

It's also nice to see that Frank can take DareDevil hand to hand. I know he has CQC skills, but those moves DareDevil pulled last season...hard to top.

So, is The Punisher the real villain here?
Or does The Hand have a hand in the season of being the main villain(s) alongside Elektra?

I guess we have to see for the next trailer to get some things more clear. :)
It definitely seems like The Punisher will be the main antagonist this season, but we shall see.

Goodness gracious, that was an incredible trailer. The cinematography looks really good too and I hope it maintains a certain level of quality. I felt like DD sorta tapered off in that regard after the first two spectacular episodes. (I think Goddard and Abraham brought a lot to the table that made the back end of the season a bit lacking)

Bernthal looks sick as hell as Frank Castle, and I never noticed the Travis Bickle vibe he had going but I can totally see it now. A very interesting inspiration in my opinion.

Cox again looks great, and when he said "Elektra", the fanboy in me leapt for joy! Can't wait to see this season again!

Also seeing Matt and Karen in the rain kinda reminded me of the original DD movie. I actually thought it was nice for Matt to "see" with his radar vision due to the rain. Perhaps we will get to see that again? (Then again he fought in the rain in S1 and they didn't do that so...)

One thing I loved about Affleck's suit was the red eye lenses. I just don't think having his eyes visible like Batman (who usually has white eyes in the comics) would work. Him being blind would make it look weirder because his eyes stay so still. I am glad they did lenses in this series too.

Saw these the in Civil War Merchandise thread!

toyfairday10089.jpg

toyfairday10090.jpg

Right? I may actually cuddle with that. <3 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"