Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
After how great the trailer looked, I'm trying to wrap my mind around what part two is going to look like. Really looking forward to this. Maybe season 2 will last longer than a weekend.....probably not.

tumblr_inline_o2lu0lnTUj1r98lni_500.gif

Amazing trailer.

(Nolan invented peanut butter too).

Last edited:
Wow so it looks like he may get a new suit. His mask at least is almost all red in one scene.

i still think daredevil season 1 was the best comic to video translation we've ever seen. this trailer looks amazing.

It bums me out that there are no Hot Toys figures of Daredevil, Jessica Jones or Punisher/Elektra. I'd buy them if they were available.

Also, the best shot of the trailer...
tumblr_o2lp4nnRaa1tctq75o2_500.gif

Got me more excited than Batman vs Superman or Captain America vs Iron Man. Daredevil vs Punisher seems like the real deal.

I'm not going to watch part 2 of the trailer. The show is only a month away so I would rather not see anymore but prefer to be surprised by each episode.

I definitely feel like it is the most interesting pairing of the three. I've always been of the opinion that Matt wants to save Frank from himself because as the trailer implies, he is one step away from being him and he knows it. Elektra will surely only complicate matters as she will no doubt be the embodiment of the seduction of letting go of morality.

After how great the trailer looked, I'm trying to wrap my mind around what part two is going to look like. Really looking forward to this. Maybe season 2 will last longer than a weekend.....probably not.

Will probably be more lighthearted and focused on Elektra. The romance between her and Matt I guess. Just to kind of show the other side of what we'll get in season 2 because I don't think the whole season will be as intense as this trailer was lol.

And hopefully set entirely to Evanescence.

I'm only half joking. :o

You guys think we'll get more courtroom action? I really hope,we get to see more "Nelson and Murdock" in action.

Wonderfully intense trailer. Can't wait! :up:

You guys think we'll get more courtroom action? I really hope,we get to see more "Nelson and Murdock" in action.

I'd hope so. Given that they were just getting their practice off the ground in the first season it'd make more sense to show them getting a hang of things in season 2. Focusing more on the courtroom seems like a good entry into Daredevil's obvious conflict with the Punisher playing judge, jury, and executioner.

I do wonder what the circumstances are when it comes to Frank's family being murdered, and if those responsible will be in court. Could make the story that much more personal between Matt and Castle.

Strong trailer! Bernthal really seems to exude the intensity of Frank Castle.

Now for some Elektra in trailer 2...

I heard they filmed a playground scene as an homage to that beautiful scene in DD 03.

Since the first trailer was heavily focused on the Punisher, I think part two will focus on Elektra and the Hand. I think Her appearance at the very end and the idea of a part 2 to the trailer is a clue towards that

This looked fantastic. Hype is going through the roof right now.

Loved everything about the trailer, but Castle. Just not working for me. I assume trailer 2 is about Elektra. I am so ready. :woot:

Dayum, that trailer was dope af. I can't wait to see the next one! Really looking forward to this. I like JJ, but DD has been the bees knees for me when it comes to MCU Netflix. Adding Punisher and Elektra will take this to another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"