Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Variety is a rave. :up:

WOW! Variety is a rave. :up:

It's a good one though they didn't seem to like the third act, calling it raggedy. Might be too much for the casual viewer if there's lots of flipping back and forth between past and future and various changes taking effect.

It's a good one though they didn't seem to like the third act, calling it raggedy. Might be too much for the casual viewer if there's lots of flipping back and forth between past and future and various changes taking effect.

And the third act was pretty damn fantastic, so I'll disagree with them there.

Emma Thrower loved it. Says she expected a mess but instead Days of Future Past honours Matthew Vaughn's work. Also the best part of it is Evan Peters as Quick Silver.

And the third act was pretty damn fantastic, so I'll disagree with them there.

I want to agree, I desperately do, i'm looking for hope! I will know in 10 days, since I've seemingly fallen off the press review list!

Hi I know this sounds out of topic, but I would not want to create a new thread just for this.

I just watched TASM 2 tonight and I honestly felt disappointed towards the end. Don't get me wrong -- I liked the first film and I like how Andrew Garfield portrays Spidey but something just felt out of place when the film ended. Probably there was a lack of focus on the narrative that I cannot express at the moment.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody here has watched DOFP and loved it even though you did not necessarily like TASM 2 which is also a Marvel film? TASM 2 has a longer running time and I felt that it was rushed already. I am just concerned that I might tend to feel the same way for DOFP (which I hope not!).

Sorry for the rant!

If this is indeed the best X-Men flick then that should place it at #2 Marvel movie for me :D

The wait is killing me

Hi I know this sounds out of topic, but I would not want to create a new thread just for this.

I just watched TASM 2 tonight and I honestly felt disappointed towards the end. Don't get me wrong -- I liked the first film and I like how Andrew Garfield portrays Spidey but something just felt out of place when the film ended. Probably there was a lack of focus on the narrative that I cannot express at the moment.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody here has watched DOFP and loved it even though you did not necessarily like TASM 2 which is also a Marvel film? TASM 2 has a longer running time and I felt that it was rushed already. I am just concerned that I might tend to feel the same way for DOFP (which I hope not!).

Sorry for the rant!

The Amazing Spider Man 2 is completely irrelevant here. Sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"