Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
The city that is shown in trailer 2 at the beginning, is that the mutant camps?

The press screening should have started 25 minutes ago. We'll see what happens in another 2 hours or so.

That's going to be impossible after this Saturday's premiere though. 500 people getting a screening? No way Fox will be able to keep them all quiet. I guess they want a few more days at least.

I dunno how premiers work, never attended one unfortunately. But if they don't sign anything, stuff and plot points are going to leak.

A) to prevent spoilers and B) for the launch of the premiere, they likely want everything to go live at the same time and create massive buzz.

This.:up:

I've never been to a premiere where you sign a disclosure to zip it, so come 10th and 12th it'll be buzzing. But screenings every time...Bridesmaids I couldn't say anything for weeks...not even "It's funny".[/QUOTE]

I've never been to a premier but have attended several test screenings and press screenings. I always have to sign some sought of document whether be it an NDA or something else that will keep me from saying anything until specified date or when the film is released.

New title - X-Men: Preys on Future Cast.

I don't write the jokes guys, I just steal them from other forums. I'm here all week try the prime rib etc...

(I have no opinion on the pending suits btw)

I remember people giving me a hard time for plagiarism here. That's not funny btw.:whatever:

The press screening should have started 25 minutes ago. We'll see what happens in another 2 hours or so.

Can't wait! If the rumors & spoilers are consistent, it's safe to say it's legit :yay:

Well I appear to be awful at scanning twitter for tidbits so I am hoping all you savvy searchers will find the seeeeecccrriiitttsss

Be prepared for some spoilers at the spoiler thread in a few minutes, I'm typing a lot!

lol, excuse my behavior but . . . I NEEDZ TO KNOW

Also, if you are in the UK and have entered a competition, pretty much all of the winners are picked today for every competition I think :) I hope I win!

Also, if you are in the UK and have entered a competition, pretty much all of the winners are picked today for every competition I think :) I hope I win!

I got Tickets so may see you there...again.

You won another comp? you are going to the premiere? O_O

Yeah to my own surprise. But I won't believe it until i'm there... I always assume the worst in anything just so I'm not that crushed.

I'm still typing the SPOILERS LIST! But here's a teaser

A Major Character will die in the PAST, I wasn't expecting that! whew!

Yeah to my own surprise. But I won't believe it until i'm there... I always assume the worst in anything just so I'm not that crushed.

Which competition!?

So UNFAIR haha

oh man, thats too much. I'm out!

I'm still typing the SPOILERS LIST! But here's a teaser

A Major Character will die in the PAST, I wasn't expecting that! whew!

I'm done with spoilers. :wow:

omg.gif

"Spoilers are stupid" - Margaret Thatcher

I compiled some of the spoilers that I've gathered from someone who saw the 1st screening of the film last night. X-Men: Days of Future Past is THE BEST X-Men Movie of all time! Read at your own risk!
1. The past & future scenes encompasses a good balance and some back and forth in some key moments

2. There are only two action scenes in the future (opening & final battle)

3. Storm has a few more lines and most of the future mutants will talk at one point. Basically to say pragmatic things. They're all in a tight spot so that 's the extent of their dialogue. "They're coming", "We gotta move", "Hang on" and all that stuff.

4. Blink easily wins The BEST New Mutant in the Future. Apart from teleporting Magneto, Colossus, Iceman & Warpath she will also use it to teleport the Sentinels against each other, deflecting their attack, so basically they are stabbing each other. Blink will not get lost in time, just to clarify the other rumors

5. Quicksilver's slow motion superspeed was a showstopper!

6. Sunspot will fly over the Sentinels briefly to charge them but not in a big "hey look Sunspots flying sequence like Human Torch"

7. Iceman will only use his iceslide in the opening battle

8. Warpath is usually with Blink, jumps really high & stabs a few sentinels with his knife

9. The FINAL Battle is more brutal than the OPENING! Be ready to shed some tears

10. Colossus' epic scene was with Blink teleporting her to another Sentinel

11. Mother Goddess Storm will levitate up in the sky, descend on the X-Jet and conjure lightning, a whirlwind which takes down one sentinel ship!

12. Magneto + Storm combo vs Sentinels= EPIC!

13. Bishop always use his gun to redirect energy blast at the Sentinels

14. Apart from the Vietnam scene, Havok, Toad etc. will be seen watching something on TV (LOL)

15. Mystique kicks Stryker’s butt twice but gets tazzed by Stryker after she aims for Trask.

16. Mystique was in the hospital because Erik shot her

17. J.Law’s BEST SCENE: “My favorite moment was when she was crying then morphed into Trask but didn't have time to hide her tears. A little moment that stuck with me for some reasons.”

18. Mags will lift the stadium to circle the White House! Bam!

19. Kitty hangs on to Logan till the end (that explains the reshoot since Rogue was cut)

20. Storm's death scene is what we all saw in the trailer but more brutal :(

21. Trask gets killed but come on! It’s a time travel movie so everything resets, just like in the future

22. Rogue will only show up as a cameo in the end

23. Cyclops, Jean Grey & Beast are back!

24. In the new future, everything resets: Storm has short hair, Jean Grey has long red locks, Beast has the same make-up at TLS, Rogue is dating Bobby! OMG! And tiny Miss Kitty is a teacher ! “It’s great to see everyone indeed” 

25.. Post-credit scene: Ancient Egypt, a woman making pyramids with her mind while a sea of Egyptians are at her feet treating her like a Goddess. I know it spells Apocalypse but I didn't get what was up with that blue woman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back