Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK is Thursday.

And I will be there at 00:00 to see it :woot:
Oh are there midnight showings? I didn't even think of that. Probably as I was originally working but now might get the day off. Oh well, I've already bought tickets. Enjoy!

Aahhh sooo exicted less than 22 hours for me!!!! Feels like just yesterday that they were announcing the cast for this movie...... now here we are guys literally in our grasps.

Most of us should have seen it by the end of the weekend. This place will explode!

Oh are there midnight showings? I didn't even think of that. Probably as I was originally working but now might get the day off. Oh well, I've already bought tickets. Enjoy!

Yup, Odeon are showing it at midnight, so excited!!

Unfortunately I'm travelling the next day so I won't be able to share the excitement with you guys :/

We'll be here when you get back. ;):up:

I am going to a midnight release :D so I will be back on here going crazy sooner rather than later haha. One More Sleep Till Christmas! haha

We'll be here when you get back. ;):up:

But you'll have discussed the good bits :p

I feel sorry for my friends I roped into going. They have no idea what they've let themselves in for... (or how embarrassed they'll be when I start sobbing with joy)

But you'll have discussed the good bits :p

I feel sorry for my friends I roped into going. They have no idea what they've let themselves in for... (or how embarrassed they'll be when I start sobbing with joy)
I'll be discussing the good bits for a few years after as well my friend. :woot:

Is this getting a Thursday release?

What the heck happened to Stryker.

1973:

Xmen-days-of-future-past-stryker.jpg

1975:

X-Men_Origins_Wolverine_William_Stryker_%28Earth-10005%29.jpg

He aged in a pocket universe?

Those were 2 hard years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back