• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
10174846_781739548523170_1522460320946428496_n.jpg

@colliderfrosty doing X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST TV interviews 2morrow. First press screening is 2night. Pretty sure we're embargoed if not will tweet after

Ellen Page talks about the Singer allegations:

With regard to the controversy currently plaguing the film's openly gay director, Bryan Singer, who stands accused of sexual assault on a minor, she acknowledges that the allegations are "super, super disturbing. … I guess the truth will come out in the way that it does, but it's hard to hear about someone being in that situation, someone you like working with." Having grown up on film sets, Page is all too aware of the kinds of abuses that can take place behind doors in Hollywood: "Whatever comes of it," she says, "I do think that there's a systemic issue of people in places of power manipulating and abusing young people."

So taken were Fox execs with Page's work in X-Men, the studio now is developing her own action vehicle. Based on the award-winning graphic novel, Queen & Country is an espionage thriller in which Page would play an expert sniper in the British Secret Service. Says Fox vp production Mike Ireland, "Ellen brings a certain kind of intelligence to the role that will allow us to subvert genre conventions in a believable, cool way."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/x-mens-ellen-page-life-701414

Sooo we have Ink, and now someone who looks like Quill? Why not actually COOL students, like Mercury, Hellion, Anole, Matchstick, Pixie, Elixir, Rockslide, Dust, and the list goes on.

I know, it has to serve the story/plot. And obviously, in that particular scene there would be only boys. But I would love to see an Anole cameo.

I would love to see Hellion on screen maybe someday...

I just hope to hell he doesn't turn into Beast when he's feeling 'passionate' and apologises to Mystique like that awkward scene in FC. I will cringe.

I suspect the scenes a lot more high in emotion so hank will likely get angry

I just hope to hell he doesn't turn into Beast when he's feeling 'passionate' and apologises to Mystique like that awkward scene in FC. I will cringe.

I detest lovey dovey stuff in these CBMs, I roll my eyes everytime two love interest are saying cute **** to each other.:whatever: Reason: TWILIGHT!:cmad:

CJ ‏@XtinaIsGod @colliderfrosty Hearing great things bout the new Xmen from a press screening last night.U hearing the same?

CJ ‏@XtinaIsGod
@GagasLapdog Im so excited for Xmen.There was a press screening last night & word of mouth is its amazing,esp the last 20min.

Maybe fox will allow reviews after the new york premiere to be posted.

also sounds like people love the ending of film
with return of 3 actors from previous film

@GagasLapdog Same. Word is Storm takes out a fleet of Sentinels with a whirlwind and lightning amd giant hail stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"