Deadpool Deadpool News and Discussion - Part 4

I think I called this months earlier. Hugh is going to knock that final bit off the Wolverine bucket list.

We are only going to see him wearing it for 30 seconds at a time.

I think I called this months earlier. Hugh is going to knock that final bit off the Wolverine bucket list.

I wish he wouldn’t tbh. Having an entire, (mostly) well-celebrated decades long run as a character without ever wearing their iconic costume is some God-tier stuff.

Emma was great as Princess Diana in the Crown Season 4.

Everyone is saying Spiral and Danger and I was thinking Hope Summers for some odd reason lol.

Everyone is saying Spiral and Danger and I was thinking Hope Summers for some odd reason lol.
Haha, well I've seen all kinds of wild speculation to be honest. From Saturnyne to Gwenpool. But yeah, Spiral and Danger seem to be named the most.

My initial thought was maybe Spiral. The rumours I'm seeing online seem to once again point towards Danger, which would match earlier rumours based on the comic Ryan was reading in the announcement teaser. Though I still think Spiral is more likely.
Spiral and Danger both seem like good calls. I’d choose Spiral if given the choice.

Aw shucks. Would have loved seeing them as Lady Deadpool or Gwenpool.

Wouldn’t surprise me honestly. I’m sure Deadpool 3 will be dealing with the multiverse and being the glue between members of the Fox universe coming over to the MCU permanently.
I just hope they allow Deadpool and the movie in general to make fun of all things. We know they will make fun of the Fox movies but let him also have some fun with Disney and MCU.

If something as family friendly as She-Hulk could take the piss out of Marvel with K.E.V.I.N in the finale, I think Marvel would have no problem with Deadpool having fun with them.

Awesome but we absolutely need Negasonic Teenage Warhead back as well. And Yukio!

Ugh. I hate that Ryan Reynolds dragging everybody from the foX era back into this new movie...

Why Kevin Feige????

I want new take on Colossus and you have to remind everyone that Colossus from Deadpool 1/2 is returning.

Unless Secret Wars wipes out these foX versions okay,but until I don't see a confirmation I'm not happy.

and it was a good take on him

since the 'verses are getting mixed up, have Cudmore play the human version lol

Technically, Deadpool was a new take on Colossus.
A second take that was never in human form and was pretty much there for gags.

It was a new take that was introduced in the same year as retconned version of Psylocke, Jubilee and Angel in X-Men Apocalypse. Aside from appearing in Secret Wars, these foXverse characters shouldn't be headlining their own movies anymore. Unless Marvel Studios decide to put them in the 616 reality.

In comparison to No way Home, it was still a 616 Peter Parker movie.

Last edited:
A second take that was never in human form and was pretty much there for gags.

It was a new take that was introduced in the same year as retconned version of Psylocke, Jubilee and Angel in X-Men Apocalypse. Aside from appearing in Secret Wars, these foXverse characters shouldn't be headlining their own movies anymore. Unless Marvel Studios decide to put them in the 616 reality.

In comparison to No way Home, it was still a 616 Peter Parker movie.

At least he actually talked and had lines.

At least he actually talked and had lines.
The X2/3/DOFP version was basically an eXtended cameo role. Colossus was portrayed poorly in the movies and I don't think his role in Deadpool movies was a big improvement.

I think that 20th Century Studios will be involved with it still due to its R-Rating and twitter user Christopher Marc said it over in the summer of 2022 below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"