Deadpool & Wolverine Deadpool & Wolverine News and General Discussion Thread

Of anyone, it was Kevin Feige who was most nervous about Jackman’s return to the role, having previously warned the actor not to renege on the gut-wrenching finale of Logan. “I said, ‘Let me give you a piece of advice, Hugh. Don’t come back’,” Feige recalls. “‘You had the greatest ending in history with Logan. That’s not something we should undo.’” But it seems this won’t be the exact same Logan we’ve met in previous X-Men movies (“Correct,” says Feige), and after a long drive, Jackman decided that another take on the character was exactly what he hankered for. “I was about an hour into the drive,” he remembers. “And that question came into my head: ‘What do I want to do?’ And as soon as I asked the question, I wanted to do Deadpool & Wolverine. I just knew it. I drove for another hour. Couldn’t stop thinking about it. And I got out of the car, called Ryan, and said, ‘Ryan, if you’ll have me, I’m in.’” Get ready to go berserker.

Seems Kevin Feige at least would've wanted Logan to be Hugh Jackman's swan song and not step on its toes. Though would he pass up on the idea of bringing him back for Secret Wars?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"