Deadpool & Wolverine Deadpool & Wolverine News and General Discussion Thread

Interesting they pointed out a major clue that we missed that this is not the fox verse wolverine, the fact the he is wearing a blue and yellow uniform, and that professor X is no where to be seen, remember, in Logan after Xaviers incident that killed the X-men, Logan felt responsible and took care of Xavier from that point on, this isnt the same logan, its a varient, hence why the TVA are there.

I suppose it could be a variant that splits off after Days of Future Past, like an alternate future to Days of Future Past.

the only unexpected in this trailer was Like a Prayer.
I hope they‘re still sitting on some good stuff, they haven’t shown yet.
Also the Void looks like a bad Mandalorian screen environment like in the Loki series
The Void?

Okay I was confused. I've seen the Mcu shows but most of the time they are just background viewing for me.

Interesting they pointed out a major clue that we missed that this is not the fox verse wolverine, the fact the he is wearing a blue and yellow uniform, and that professor X is no where to be seen, remember, in Logan after Xaviers incident that killed the X-men, Logan felt responsible and took care of Xavier from that point on, this isnt the same logan, its a varient, hence why the TVA are there.
Maybe he killed Charles after, doubt they go that dark though.

Yeah, and I'm expecting we won't get any acknowledgment of The Marvel's Beast cameo in this. I mean, it would be nice if the modern MCU could pay off a tease in a timely manner for once, but I've got a feeling we're gonna have to wait until Secret Wars.
It is sad how much they changed from the original credit scenes. They made the movie industry all add credit scenes. We use to know the scene would be something in the next movie or 2. Now they are just years down the line if anything.

Beast only hope is if that is where they end up in the end and not the main MCU. Wherever Deadpool ends up in the end I am expecting them to reveal the new Wolverine. Hugh can't be expected to be in Secret Wars much if at all. They are already banking on Garfield & Tobey Spider-Men.

Hugh Jackman should be in Secret Wars, and Halle Berry Storm if I’m being greedy
It wouldn't surprise me if Secret Wars had all the other versions of the characters eg Maguire, Garfield and Fox's X-Men and then at the end they manage to close off the multiverse so nobody can cross over any more then all that is left is the MCU version of characters.

It is sad how much they changed from the original credit scenes. They made the movie industry all add credit scenes. We use to know the scene would be something in the next movie or 2. Now they are just years down the line if anything.

Beast only hope is if that is where they end up in the end and not the main MCU. Wherever Deadpool ends up in the end I am expecting them to reveal the new Wolverine. Hugh can't be expected to be in Secret Wars much if at all. They are already banking on Garfield & Tobey Spider-Men.
They are going to have Hugh in Secret Wars regardless if its another variant or not.

Secret Wars is essentially the Endgame of The Multiverse Saga, so all the big faces from non Mcu films who already came back to appear in the MCU, are most likely guaranteed by now, for Secret Wars.

Hugh Jackman as the Wolverine isn't going to be 1 and done in the MCU, with Secret Wars out in more or less 4 years. Also just typing this, made me realized its been 7 years since Logan came out....

It wouldn't surprise me if Secret Wars had all the other versions of the characters eg Maguire, Garfield and Fox's X-Men and then at the end they manage to close off the multiverse so nobody can cross over any more then all that is left is the MCU version of characters.
That has been my guess as well.

Aside from retiring the pre-MCU actors, its probably best to retire plenty of Infinity Saga characters in Secret Wars.

Their roster of alive Mcu characters is huge and only few have been killed, who are also likely to return in Secret Wars because of the Multiverse.

Hugh Jackman should be in Secret Wars, and Halle Berry Storm if I’m being greedy

Yes. I'd love it if she used that questionable accent from X1, too. :hehe: And I'm totally being serious when I say that.

I see your Vol 3 battle, and raise you a CW Airport battle.

civil-war.gif

The Vol.3 one is the greatest MCU action scene ever.
The camera work, direction and choreography in that one-take scene are an all-timer.
Nothing in the MCU comes even close.

Then everyone can prefer, depending on their personal taste, one, the other or another one, but technically speaking it is, as of now, unbeatable.

The Vol.3 one is the greatest MCU action scene ever.
The camera work, direction and choreography in that one-take scene are an all-timer.
Nothing in the MCU comes even close.

Then everyone can prefer, depending on their personal taste, one, the other or another one, but technically speaking it is, as of now, unbeatable.
1713960296312.jpeg

I dunno if it's been talked about in this thread yet, but I saw a meme on Facebook about how Wolverine saying "believe me kid, I'm no hero" could be him talking to X-23 because of a similar line he says to her in Logan

Yeah, I definitely don’t think that line is for Deadpool.

Nah
Now that she's done being Ramonda, we can finally have the Angela Basset Storm variant we should've gotten 25 years ago :D

I dunno if it's been talked about in this thread yet, but I saw a meme on Facebook about how Wolverine saying "believe me kid, I'm no hero" could be him talking to X-23 because of a similar line he says to her in Logan

I genuinely hope he's speaking to Dafne Keen's Laura in that moment and not Kidpool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"