Deadpool & Wolverine Deadpool & Wolverine News and General Discussion Thread

What about the others?
I can't tell who the others are from the picture, but there are certainly some characters I could see getting used here. We know Sabretooth will be there, and we know Vinnie Jones turned down the opportunity to reappear as Juggernaut. But others like Callisto, Arclight, Quill, Multiple Man, Blob, Agent Zero, Riptide, Emma Frost, Viper, Psylocke, Arcangel, Caliban, Selene, Ariki, etc. could easily appear here. Most of their actors seem like they wouldn't be too hard to get for a cameo appearance.

Beyond excited we're getting a sleeveless look for Wolverine.

It'll be nice to see the mask in motion / in live action but, if I'm being honest, this could be all we get and I'd be more than happy.

thumb_708099A8-EBED-4EF7-8AF9-D54BF7937D6B.jpg

I'm a broken record at this point, but just imagine the original Fox films included comic-accurate costumes like this...

Dude I'm going to get some potent edibles before this movie to make it REALLY funny.
aha! those were the days. I quit on my birthday this year, but I had potent edibles for Spider-Verse 2 last year. man, I WAS in the Spider-Verse right there with Miles the whole time!

The fight scenes in this rare going to insane! Even after 25 years, since Jackman being out those claws still brings a huge smile to my face. It never ever fails. I seriously can't wait for this.

Beyond hyped, this is going to be a buddy cop movie through and through and I am all here for it.

"Lets ******g Go!"
I'm excited. :D Looks like a fun ride.

Looks like they're saving a lot of stuff because most footage is from the same couple of scenes. This is gonna be fun no matter what.

Agreed; I think that's why this one didn't excite me as much as the Super Bowl teaser, even if it actually showed up Jackman. We just saw more of the Wade's party, the void, and some more TVA stuff.

Looks like they're saving a lot of stuff because most footage is from the same couple of scenes. This is gonna be fun no matter what.
To me it looks like it would be serious fun even if there wasn't a single cameo.

To me it looks like it would be serious fun even if there wasn't a single cameo.
I agree. Just Wade and Logan riffing off of each other is hilarious. :D

Enjoyed the trailer quite a bit!
The shot of Logan daring Deadpool to shoot him, with that little grin, was the shot of the trailer for me.
It ust worked, like he doesn't give a damn anymore and also that it won't do any real damage.

I found the loki series underwhelming, so hope I'm not put off by the TVA.

And reeeeeally hope Cassandra Nova is more scary, intimidating and creepy than what we've been shown.

I like the song they used in the trailer.

Like a Prayer by Madonna.

And very interesting that Azazel and Lady Deathstrike are also back. I can't wait to see them share screentime and interact with Pyro, Sabretooth and Toad.

I'd have liked to see Stanford's Pyro interact with Evan Peters' Quicksilver. The adopted son meets the estranged son.

I'm mostly here for the Fox-verse characters that didn't appear in Deadpool movies - except for Hugh who I think is overused, who will probably get some importance in Secret Wars.

Even though this is technically a Deadpool 3 solo movie, in a way its also a Wolverine 4 movie as well. But moreso, this is what BVS was to Man of Steel. Meaning I can't really call BVS as Man of Steel 2, given Batman's role in the movie. I have to see the movie first, if I want to call this Deadpool 3, Wolverine 4 or like what movie title said, a Deadpool/Wolverine movie or all of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"