Deadpool & Wolverine Deadpool & Wolverine News and General Discussion Thread

It’s alright for a trailer. Some good slow mo shots and of course Wolverine and Deadpool seem like a fun duo but the whole multiverse mumbo jumbo still gives me pause and I got weak villain vibes already. Hopefully it’s Marvel back to form but we’ll see.

They are for sure going to only lean into Hugh for the trailers and tv spots. Everything else is going to be a secret in the movie.

He won't have the Wolverine mask because they don't like to cover up the stars faces. I may still hold out the slight chance that he has it in the movie. The promotions are not going to reveal if he does though.
hasn't some of the leaked promotions have him wearing it though?

He won't have the Wolverine mask because they don't like to cover up the stars faces. I may still hold out the slight chance that he has it in the movie. The promotions are not going to reveal if he does though.
Oh, of course. Though some concept promos seem to have him wearing it.

I mean, how often did Hemsworth wear the helmet after the first Thor film? Or how often did Evans wear a mask? Okay, maybe he wore it for most of Civil War, but beyond that, you're more likely to see Evans' face.

will we finally see the cowl?

He won't have the Wolverine mask/cowl because they don't like to cover up the stars faces. I may still hold out the slight chance that he has it in the movie. The promotions are not going to reveal if he does though.

Seeing Ant-Man dead, even if it's the one from another universe, gave me a weird feeling :confound:

Calling it now, that last shot of them jumping into a portal it's one of Marvel's typical fake outs, tricking the audience into believing that's how they get to the MCU. But it looks very odd, quite superimposed. I'm sure they're covering something.

That was an enjoyable trailer. Hugh Jackman is still in top form and the banter between Wolverine and Wade is gonna be fun.

any rumors on who the villain might be ?
Ummm, well, Cassandra Nova is in the trailer for a reason, so...

Seeing Ant-Man dead, even if it's the one from another universe, gave me a weird feeling :confound:
That's just the universe where Quantumania turned out to be a good movie. :o

Oh, of course. Though some concept promos seem to have him wearing it.

I mean, how often did Hemsworth wear the helmet after the first Thor film? Or how often did Evans wear a mask? Okay, maybe he wore it for most of Civil War, but beyond that, you're more likely to see Evans' face.
hasn't some of the leaked promotions have him wearing it though?
I haven't looked at any of the leaks. I assume that based on the classic costume he should have it though.

Thor I don't think work much in the 1st movie and never after that, we even got haircut Thor. Evans did wear it for a decent amount of time. Probably more than any of the other actors. RDJ had so many scenes of his head floating on the suit or them going inside the helmet to see his face. Pratt as Star-Lord stopped after Thanos broke it, but he never had it on all the time.

Calling it now, that last shot of them jumping into a portal it's one of Marvel's typical fake outs, tricking the audience into believing that's how they get to the MCU. But it looks very odd, quite superimposed. I'm sure they're covering something.
I don't think that is how the multiverse portal would look anyways. That might be some alternate Dr.Strange or sorcerer aiding them.

Yeah the sparks definitely give a magic vibe

That was an enjoyable trailer. Hugh Jackman is still in top form and the banter between Wolverine and Wade is gonna be fun.

Ummm, well, Cassandra Nova is in the trailer for a reason, so...

That's just the universe where Quantumania turned out to be a good movie. :o
Let's prune that one anyway.

4e30c38021af5a725191f8e73f5a2091843419e0.gif

Interesting, so its not the fox universe Wolverine, Marvel is continuing with the varients, which opens the door to other varients such as Blackwidow, Iron Man and Thanos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"