Deadpool & Wolverine Deadpool & Wolverine News and General Discussion Thread

DP calling Wolverine THE X-Men irks me, but that's just me lol. Decent enough trailer though.
Well for the Fox verse it’s true. Which is what the problem with those movies was. I’m excited cause we’re one movie closer to leaving it all behind and getting a new take, just gotta get through Secret Wars.

I thought the trailer was a ton of fun. I’ll definitely be watching this, and I was one of those who had lost some of the Deadpool enthusiasm after Deadpool 2.

In retrospective, it's a shame they killed Origins Deadpool in that mid credits scene.

Him being in the mix with Deadpool, Dogpool and Lady Deadpool (with him being the butt of the jokes ofc) would've been splendid.

Interesting, so its not the fox universe Wolverine, Marvel is continuing with the varients, which opens the door to other varients such as Blackwidow, Iron Man and Thanos
I think this is the same Wolverine. The implication I got from the trailer seems to imply this is Logan from right after Xavier's incident.

Anyway loved the trailer!

Oh, of course. Though some concept promos seem to have him wearing it.

I mean, how often did Hemsworth wear the helmet after the first Thor film? Or how often did Evans wear a mask? Okay, maybe he wore it for most of Civil War, but beyond that, you're more likely to see Evans' face.
Ryan Reynolds face is either mutilated or in the mask the entire movie. They’re gonna show Jackman in the mask. They know people really want it.

In retrospective, it's a shame they killed Origins Deadpool in that mid credits scene.

Him being in the mix with Deadpool, Dogpool and Lady Deadpool (with him being the butt of the jokes ofc) would've been splendid.

Well, rumor has it Headpool that we've seen in merchandising is, in fact, XOW's Deadpool which seems exactly like something Reynolds would do lol

I. AM. PUMPED.

I think this is the same Wolverine. The implication I got from the trailer seems to imply this is Logan from right after Xavier's incident.

Anyway loved the trailer!

Wonder if that means we'll finally find out which X-men were killed.

Looks great BUT why no mask? 😢

Is there any leak that the mask at least exists?

Maybe Im too bitter but I feel like im too grumpy-old for Deadpool-humor :woozy:
I will watch it but I am zero hyped and the movie itself doesnt make a good impression at all to me.

hell yes! let's gooo!

I just wish they still called this movie Deadpool III. like I can tell Wolverine may as well be just as important as Deadpool but still this is his supposed to be his third movie and not also Wolverine's fourth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"