Discussion: Relations with Russia

So this should make it more difficult for Russia to reinforce Crimea if Ukraine decided to try and take it back.

Pretty much. And considering their attempts to cross rivers earlier in the year weren't... great.

I hope it’s more serious or that Ukrainian forces can subsequently damage it further. It’s one of the main tools Russia uses to keep Ukraine in a vulnerable position.

Russia is attacking civilian areas not military targets in Ukraine.

Reports that Iranian suicide drones are being sent into Ukraine from Belarus.

Last edited:
It just boggles my mind. With their front lines collapsing, this is where they choose to spend their missiles?

They believe killing civilians (bombardment + mass graves) is what wins wars.

Vice - Elon Musk Spoke to Putin Before Tweeting Ukraine Peace Plan: Report

Musk‘s denial of directly talking to Putin could mean he spoke through Putin’s English translator or other intermediary,

He was straight up repeating Russian propaganda and he used Russian terminology like ‘Krushchev’s mistake.’ Laundering the plans and talking points of the Kremlin as his own.

My guess is that Putin phoned him up and offered to let Elon set up a new Tesla factory in occupied Donetsk, using Ukrainians as slave labour.
Musk is always on the lookout for more lithium, even if he has to back a coup to obtain it.

Bolivian President Accuses Elon Musk And Tesla Of Being Involved In Country’s 2019 “Coup” | Carscoops

Both Musk and Trump prove you don’t have to be Russian to be Russian oligarchs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"