Discussion: Relations with Russia

Even given all of the problems in the US, this highlights the deformed political state that is Russia. You can twist yourself into knots apologizing for them or throw out all the "what abouts" you want, but this is a brutal political state that has no semblance of democracy......which some really like.....until they are on the wrong end of the stick.

This article goes over the US being kicked out of Niger, and the West being kicked out of Africa more generally.

It's quite remarkable. The article states that Niger didn't have particularly warm relations with Moscow to begin with. But, the US sent two low-level officials on an unannounced visit and ordered the local government to not have better relations with Russia and Iran. So Niger kicked out the USA.

Confessions of a Polish mercenary in Ukraine.

The NATO proxy war against Russia is a disorganized gong show.

This article goes over the US being kicked out of Niger, and the West being kicked out of Africa more generally.

It's quite remarkable. The article states that Niger didn't have particularly warm relations with Moscow to begin with. But, the US sent two low-level officials on an unannounced visit and ordered the local government to not have better relations with Russia and Iran. So Niger kicked out the USA.
China has taken over Africa, I would venture to say that China had more influence on Niger's decision than anyone else.

China has taken over Africa, I would venture to say that China had more influence on Niger's decision than anyone else.
The article includes a lot more relevant content. For example it points out that Niger was distinct from its neighbors, and had closer relations with the USA than France, with the USA generally behaving better than France. But American diplomats messed up.

The article also discusses how we should better recognize philosophical elements native to Africa.

Africans have their own internal agency and the countries are emerging.

Last edited:
Ukraine can have whatever help and friends they want it’s their land to defend. Russia are invaders.

Ukrainians, as in the people who live there, consistently voted for better relations with Russia and to be neutral between the West and the East. The Ukrainian people (about 70% of them) wanted peace and neutrality.

But the US engineered a coup there in 2014, removed the democratically elected President, and the rest is history.

The West then followed up by promising military support if Ukraine walked away from peace negotiations, and then failed to send adequate military support.

In ten years the population in Ukraine will be as resentful of the West as the Chechens are today.

From a Polish mercenary who was actually in Ukraine.

In the army, we have been cooperating with the Americans and the British for a long time. And these are not guys you can go to a full-scale war with. You can go on a "safari" with them in Afghanistan or Iraq. There you have everything and your opponent has nothing. These are people who stick to the book very firmly. Without any flexibility. Not my cup of tea. I always preferred to come up with something myself, to improvise. The book is supposed to help you, but it doesn't mean that you have to do everything according to the template. When you follow the template, your opponent is prepared for it. The Anglo-Saxons cannot do this, in their army it is killed.

Yes, probably much more than anywhere else.
Like, have people seen MTG etc with their Russian Propaganda?
The only funny thing about this is that Russia Pays probably more than they need to pay for it.

Some Republicans spew Russian Propaganda willingly.
Like i said before, Republicans love what Russia is selling...they want America to be like that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"