DO we even want a fourth villain?

Symbiote Hulk

Civilian
Reaction score
Frankly I think 3 is enough. 4 is too much. I would only think that it'd be ok if the fourth villain is maybe is maybe a weak villain that SPider-Man takes out in the first five minutes of the film. But 4 major role playing villains?:( (Sorry if there was already a poll on this)

4 villains is alright to me, well i don't have any complaints so far.

I think having 4 villains is a bit over the top.

Why not make it 6 villians, that way at least one is garanteed to survive.

FaT_tONle said:
Sinister 6 all the way....

Depends on how they do it. If they give all the villans small parts then you could have alot of them.

it SEEMS to be too much, but Sam Rami is very talented, so maybe it gonna to be really good

I think it might be someone minor like shocker or rhino, spider-man could be fighting them at the begining of the film to start it off

it could be great, it could be sh-it! but Raimi knows what he do, but y'know it could be like evil dead, the first two movies was great but the last was a very other genre of movies, good but different from the first 2, but it's spiderman, he can't make this franchise ends with a bad movie...So i just wait until may 4th

Too much for a Spider-Man movie. But maybe the fourth villain is just a cameo.

4 seems a bit too much for me but I have faith in Raimi that he can pull it off very nicely.

I'm not going to vote. I'll vote once I see how they're going to use this villain. If it's a MAJOR villain then I'm ticked.

If its 4 major villians then I'm not confident... cant get Batman & Robin out of my head!!

Have to agree with what has been said previously and hope that the 4th villian is a cameo role. It would be an awesome opening scene if we have Spidey going up against someone like Shocker or Rhino.

Hi

Well if the fourth villian is the Lizard then four is fine. The Lizard should be subdued at the the begining and then we only have 3. Except, one (Venom) won't be seen till the end, so it will be a case of Sandman causing havoc and Harry decent into madness and turning into the Green Goblin, should speculation be right though and Harry forgives and helps Pete then we only have one or two villians (depends when Harry forgives, if it is when Venom appears then we have 2 villians).

So if handled right then it could work perfectly. the main thing I am worried about is the characterisations of Gwen and Captain Stacy, Harry and Brock. I aren't worried about Peter as that will definitley be handled right.

WoW... I've been away for too long, Who said there'd be 4 villains again??

where is the "depends on the context and revolving story" option?

It doesn't even matter if we want 4 villians does it. Sony's going to do it anyways. :)

4th villian, meh. But maybe he'll be important to the story, so it could work. I guess.

I'm not voting - I think it's possible that 4 can work - but I'm very very wary...

I think 4 is way too much... but it all depends on how they use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"