DO we even want a fourth villain?

Hafssól said:
case in point - daredevil

Meh. Daredevil was just average in my book. Catwoman was a celluloid abomination.

You are right. But I REALLY hate Ben Affleck, so...

Four villains is alright..I'm sure it won't be 4 AT A TIME!! It will be done in such a way that some villains are still being developed...

I just hope they don't rush/ignore character development so it doesn't turn out like X3. I'm actually looking forward to a lot o baddies.

Majik1387 said:
Honestly, Daredevil wasn't that bad, it was just miscast terribly. :cough:AffleckGarner:cough:

Casting was the least of that movie's problems....and yes, it was that bad.

And NO, WE DO NOT WANT A 4TH VILLAIN.

We can only hope that either a) there actually isn't one, or b) it's a small cameo.

Carnage24 said:
its symbiote spidey I tell you!

Hi

While I would be inclined to agree with you I can't see how this would create "mass hysteria".....well not in a good way in any case.

Lakiamai mentioned nothing about a fourth villain.

Spideyboy1111 asked his friend (who works in the effects department for Sony) about it, and he said there was no knowledge of a "fourth villain". So, what is it? Is it just symbiote Spidey, and everyone is taking this "mass hysteria" nonsense out of context, or is there some super duper secret villain none of our insiders know about?

there was supposed to be 3 villians in spiderman 2 but when it came out there was only one...

cmill216 said:

Spideyboy1111 asked his friend (who works in the effects department for Sony) about it, and he said there was no knowledge of a "fourth villain". So, what is it? Is it just symbiote Spidey, and everyone is taking this "mass hysteria" nonsense out of context, or is there some super duper secret villain none of our insiders know about?

i'm going with symbiote spidey.

JOELLY said:
Four villains is too much but I wouldnt mind seeing a small time villain,like Shocker,in the film for like 10 minutes.

Yeah I agree with you, or maybe it could be Hammer Head.

cmill216 said:

Like I said before, I think either it's BS, or a very small cameo. Possibly a setup for the next one.

It could be Silvermane or possibly Hammerhead. Either of them could be good background characters pulling strings like mob bosses are prone to do.

I personally liked how well Silvermane was used in the 90's animated series.

I think 4 villains are too much, but I guess Raimi will make a good job, maybe the fourth villain is Spidey going nuts when he has de symbiote... I also like the idea of having a small villain to prove the advantages of the black suit, just like when Spidey knocks fast Shocker in Ultimate...

ANyone have a date on Comic Con??? I know its in July... just that this is really annoying me...

I wonder how much whining everyone on SHH is going to do when they realize that Black Spidey is villain #4?

Pagrebo said:
I wonder how much whining everyone on SHH is going to do when they realize that Black Spidey is villain #4?

dont you mean the symboite ?

I'm really hoping the fourth villain will have a cameo-only role...

The only other thing I could see working is to use a character like Rhino to be a henchman ala the animated series.

ISHMAEL said:
dont you mean the symboite ?

Exactly. Black Spidey is what everyone's calling him for now, but come on. The sym bonds with Peter and the Spidey outfit, and wreaks havoc.

^Very true.

I think the symbiote is too often thought of as 'just a suit'... It is, in fact, a character with an agenda all its own.

Four is too much for me. I like the 2 and a half better. With Sandman and Venom headlining, and Goblin being a villian in the beginning and then scarificing himself for Spidey at the end.

CrypticOne said:
Four is too much for me. I like the 2 and a half better. With Sandman and Venom headlining, and Goblin being a villian in the beginning and then scarificing himself for Spidey at the end.

That has the makings for the best film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"