Who is the FOURTH Villain In Spidey 3?

Fettastic

Civilian
Reaction score
Four Spider-Man 3 Villains!
Source: websguy June 1, 2006

Former Marvel Studios CEO Avi Arad may have let a big one out of the bag when talking to IFMagazine.com. He says there are four villains in Spider-Man 3!

iF: There are four villains this time, Venom, Sandman, and Green Goblin and when is the fourth going to be revealed?

ARAD: Right we have four villains. Pretty soon [we'll reveal the fourth villain] I believe. Maybe around Comic Con we'll reveal something and the madness will begin.

The full interview is available at the link above. The third installment hits theaters on May 4, 2007.

So who is it? Are the rumors of Chamelean actually going to prove to be true? Black Cat? Are they going the Batman & Robin route?

Wrong forum, but I just want to say again.....four. Cool. :)

Depends how they handle it... If they start laying the seeds for other villians it'll be cool, perhaps have Sandman be the main villain while venom and green goblin have unresolved film plots... It's definately do-able, if they have a concrete story that calls for it...

I can't believe you didn't put Lizard in the poll :down

Vulture

Ronny Shade said:
I can't believe you didn't put Lizard in the poll :down

Vulture

DAMN! Didn't think of that! Yeah, it's probably him actually.

It won't be the Black Cat, I think it's safe to say. Peter will have enough women trouble with MJ and Gwen, without Felicia as well.

I think it will be one of these:
Lizard
Shocker
Electro

I'll bet there are several hundred thousand words written about this in the...Spider-Man 3 spoiler forum, but...surely if there's a fourth it would just be like, at the very begining, it shows Spider-Man going about his business, delivering a webbed-up, defeated guy to the police, just as a fan-goosebumper.
3 is already too many. :confused:

Wow, four villians and a love triangle. Looks like they're going the Blade Trinity route,
Studio Exec: "This might be our last movie, throw everything in!"
Raimi: "Do we really need another villian? Next thing you'll want this" (picks up random prop)
Studio Exec: "Of course we want that kitchen sink in the movie! We've already made the prototype Spidey with kitchen sink bashing action!"

I'm hoping this fourth villain will be Shocker in a bank robbery scene at the beggining of the movie. and Spidey just takes him out and he doesn't show up again. just to estabilish that super powered villains are more common than just the main villains in the movies.

other than that, it'd just become too crowded and too reminiscent of B&R.

Without doubts, the fourth villian is Lizard. They have the actor for this role.

But I dont like that Spidey 3 has so much villians. I thought Venom and GG2 are enough, but... :(

Anyway, if it is so, we will get about 160 mins film.

JackBauer said:
I'm hoping this fourth villain will be Shocker in a bank robbery scene at the beggining of the movie. and Spidey just takes him out and he doesn't show up again. just to estabilish that super powered villains are more common than just the main villains in the movies.

other than that, it'd just become too crowded and too reminiscent of B&R.

That'd be pretty cool. :up:

I think they'll either go that route, or have two primary villians and the other two sort of emerging towards the end in which they'll come back in the fourth one to reak havoc.

Ronny Shade said:
Morbius lol

If Morbius were to ever make an appearance in a Spider-man film I would want a guest appearance by Blade also. I do believe this did happen in the comics.

yeah, well Morbius started in Blade.

fairly certain he started in Blade.

Could be wrong.

My money is on Dylan Baker finally getting his shot at The Lizard. :up:

jag

Ronny Shade said:
yeah, well Morbius started in Blade.

Morbius is in Blade.....atleast in a deleted ending on the DVD.

please be black cat!! See is So hot and so very sexy! i want to get in a bed a cuddle with her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"