DO we even want a fourth villain?

Let's put it in terms I can understand. I have Jessica Simpson(my future ex-girlfriend), Jessica Alba(my future ex-wife), and Jessica Biel(future ex-mistress) all in my bed with me for a little... fun!:p

Now, if another hot Jessica should come along and join the party, should I let her in? Well, as long as she can comfortably fit in the bed and adds to the... fun... why not?

Does that help? I don't know about you, but I need to excuse myself for a little exercise... the clean & jerk!!!!

As I'm sure it has been said, but I'm too lazy to read 11 pages of input, we're looking at what we have right now.

1. Green Goblin - Harry will be most likely dealing with personal issues, and we'll probably only see him in the suit for a little bit, but he most likely (if I have my way...hehehe...) kill Gwen.

2. Sandman - Seems to me like the big, bad, static character villain who will be causing a million problems for Spidey. He should be good, but i don't see any real dynamics coming from the character, other than hatred, and fueling the Story line.

3. Venom - mainly a villain at the end of the film, possibly leading into the next film. This guy is going to be dynamic as, but we're going to see alot of 'Topher-goes-blondie' in the mean time.

This leaves #4...

Most likely the villain who sparks off the "Thank You Spider-Man" scene. probably somebody small...

Shocker
Kraven (Bruce Campbell...PLEASE!)

Or somebody else small. I personally would love to see Bruce Campbell as Kraven. Has anybody seen the pic of him with a moustache. crap, whatever that is, if someone posts it, you'll see what I mean. I'm too lazy to look for it. :D

You mean this?

autolycus.gif

Bruce Campbell is the one possibility I would concede as a villain, besides Black/Symbiote Spidey. His appearance, though, would have to be altered dramatically. He's too recognizable from the first two films.

ISHMAEL said:
dont you mean the symboite ?

The symbiote by itself....good call!

Hopefully that's what it turns out to be.

When I think of MASS HYSTERIA, I think of and heaven forbid it...CLONE SAGA. *cues Attack of the Clones theme*.

Just Kidding! I also think Comi Con will just be the unveiling of Symbiote Suit Spidey and announcing him as a villain. To the general public who don't know about the symbiote's effects (besides making Venom), it would be a big shocker.

The Q & A's mention that Bruce Campbell plays Quentin Beck. Beck as we all know is Mysterio. So maybe he's the fourth villain.

Further- We leanred from this weekend that the scene where Spidey saves Gwen comes early in the film. So maybe he saves her from Mysterio. :cool:

I think only one villian is needed actually. If you focus on the central characters the audience has come to know and love , then place in a de-stablizing force such as Hobgoblin/Harry or Venom.

In paticular , they really should have introduced Liz Allen IMO. That way Harry would have to struggle against a potential for a happy life and his past. That would be great drama .

Dragon said:
The Q & A's mention that Bruce Campbell plays Quentin Beck. Beck as we all know is Mysterio. So maybe he's the fourth villain.

Go read the REAL Q&A, not AICN's edited one.

Morzan said:
When I think of MASS HYSTERIA, I think of and heaven forbid it...CLONE SAGA. *cues Attack of the Clones theme*.

Just Kidding! I also think Comi Con will just be the unveiling of Symbiote Suit Spidey and announcing him as a villain. To the general public who don't know about the symbiote's effects (besides making Venom), it would be a big shocker.

this sounds most logical next to the lizard being a villian

I voted more than 4. Even though it would be about 8 hours long, bring on the Sinister 6:p
JC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"