• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

DO we even want a fourth villain?

Let's put it in terms I can understand. I have Jessica Simpson(my future ex-girlfriend), Jessica Alba(my future ex-wife), and Jessica Biel(future ex-mistress) all in my bed with me for a little... fun!:p

Now, if another hot Jessica should come along and join the party, should I let her in? Well, as long as she can comfortably fit in the bed and adds to the... fun... why not?

Does that help? I don't know about you, but I need to excuse myself for a little exercise... the clean & jerk!!!!

As I'm sure it has been said, but I'm too lazy to read 11 pages of input, we're looking at what we have right now.

1. Green Goblin - Harry will be most likely dealing with personal issues, and we'll probably only see him in the suit for a little bit, but he most likely (if I have my way...hehehe...) kill Gwen.

2. Sandman - Seems to me like the big, bad, static character villain who will be causing a million problems for Spidey. He should be good, but i don't see any real dynamics coming from the character, other than hatred, and fueling the Story line.

3. Venom - mainly a villain at the end of the film, possibly leading into the next film. This guy is going to be dynamic as, but we're going to see alot of 'Topher-goes-blondie' in the mean time.

This leaves #4...

Most likely the villain who sparks off the "Thank You Spider-Man" scene. probably somebody small...

Shocker
Kraven (Bruce Campbell...PLEASE!)

Or somebody else small. I personally would love to see Bruce Campbell as Kraven. Has anybody seen the pic of him with a moustache. crap, whatever that is, if someone posts it, you'll see what I mean. I'm too lazy to look for it. :D

You mean this?

autolycus.gif

Bruce Campbell is the one possibility I would concede as a villain, besides Black/Symbiote Spidey. His appearance, though, would have to be altered dramatically. He's too recognizable from the first two films.

ISHMAEL said:
dont you mean the symboite ?

The symbiote by itself....good call!

Hopefully that's what it turns out to be.

When I think of MASS HYSTERIA, I think of and heaven forbid it...CLONE SAGA. *cues Attack of the Clones theme*.

Just Kidding! I also think Comi Con will just be the unveiling of Symbiote Suit Spidey and announcing him as a villain. To the general public who don't know about the symbiote's effects (besides making Venom), it would be a big shocker.

The Q & A's mention that Bruce Campbell plays Quentin Beck. Beck as we all know is Mysterio. So maybe he's the fourth villain.

Further- We leanred from this weekend that the scene where Spidey saves Gwen comes early in the film. So maybe he saves her from Mysterio. :cool:

I think only one villian is needed actually. If you focus on the central characters the audience has come to know and love , then place in a de-stablizing force such as Hobgoblin/Harry or Venom.

In paticular , they really should have introduced Liz Allen IMO. That way Harry would have to struggle against a potential for a happy life and his past. That would be great drama .

Dragon said:
The Q & A's mention that Bruce Campbell plays Quentin Beck. Beck as we all know is Mysterio. So maybe he's the fourth villain.

Go read the REAL Q&A, not AICN's edited one.

Morzan said:
When I think of MASS HYSTERIA, I think of and heaven forbid it...CLONE SAGA. *cues Attack of the Clones theme*.

Just Kidding! I also think Comi Con will just be the unveiling of Symbiote Suit Spidey and announcing him as a villain. To the general public who don't know about the symbiote's effects (besides making Venom), it would be a big shocker.

this sounds most logical next to the lizard being a villian

I voted more than 4. Even though it would be about 8 hours long, bring on the Sinister 6:p
JC

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"