• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Who is the FOURTH Villain In Spidey 3?

Kevin Roegele said:
Morbius is in Blade.....atleast in a deleted ending on the DVD.

That's who that is? They don't say that on the DVD, where did you hear it?

Fettastic said:
That's who that is? They don't say that on the DVD, where did you hear it?

I've heard that too, but I think it's only a rumor.

I want Mysterio!! ......just to be different.

Aiden said:
It's Symbiote Spidey

Thats what I think too. The "fourth villain" thing is just a red herring. Its technically true, but not really because it makes people think they mean another supervillain like Electro or the Vulture.

stilt-man!

now thats different.

Just watch, it'll turn out that Arad meant Symbiote Spidey. ;) :D

Has the mystery been solved?

The extra villain that everybody has been speculating about makes only a fleeting appearance, and then only in a very off-hand but amusing way. Bruce Campbell's character this time around is Quentin Beck - known to fans of the comic as Mysterio. Again, don't take this as set-up for a subsequent film, but if anybody ever does put Mysterio in a film and NOT cast Bruce Campbell, they'll have hell to pay.

WARNING: If you click on the link, BEWARE OF MAJOR, MAJOR SPOILERS!

http://filmick.blogspot.com/

If I had to guess the structure of the film:

Act One-

Spidey versus Sandman, can't defeat him, introduction to Eddie Brock, the plot point at the end of act one will be Spidey taking on the symbiote.

Act Two-

With the symbiote, Spidey defeats Sandman early on in the act, maybe at the first focal point. At the end of act two, Harry becomes Goblin.

Act Three-

Taking out the Goblin

This is about as close as we can guess at this point.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Has the mystery been solved?

The extra villain that everybody has been speculating about makes only a fleeting appearance, and then only in a very off-hand but amusing way. Bruce Campbell's character this time around is Quentin Beck - known to fans of the comic as Mysterio. Again, don't take this as set-up for a subsequent film, but if anybody ever does put Mysterio in a film and NOT cast Bruce Campbell, they'll have hell to pay.

WARNING: If you click on the link, BEWARE OF MAJOR, MAJOR SPOILERS!

http://filmick.blogspot.com/

Oops. I was wrong.

I'm kinda thinkin' Black Cat is out of the question...

Yeah, because she's a HEROINE, not a villain.

That's like making Wolverine the bad guy in the next X-Men movie.

Kevin Roegele said:
David Goyer.
On the Blade Trinity official site Goyer said that the guy was some idea of Stephen Norrington's, which ultimately was never used and Goyer claimed to have no knowledge of what the idea was. I've never encountered any later comment from Goyer confirming that it was supposed to be Morbius. :down

As far as I can see the Morbius rumour was only ever a byproduct of that DVD extra mixed with some formitive ideas of Goyer's for his Blade 2 drafts.

No Lizard.
I think Doc Connors is going to help Spidey with the symbiote.
I think it's Spider-Man, himself.

WarBlade said:
On the Blade Trinity official site Goyer said that the guy was some idea of Stephen Norrington's, which ultimately was never used and Goyer claimed to have no knowledge of what the idea was. I've never encountered any later comment from Goyer confirming that it was supposed to be Morbius. :down

As far as I can see the Morbius rumour was only ever a byproduct of that DVD extra mixed with some formitive ideas of Goyer's for his Blade 2 drafts.

Morbius wouldve been really good.
Better than a lackey Dracula.

The HYPNO HUSTLER!!!!!

1.jpg

Wilhelm-Scream said:
The HYPNO HUSTLER!!!!!

1.jpg

If they book Mr. T in that role, I am SO there! :up:

"No mo' jibba-jabba, Spidah-fool! Taste my six string Clubbah Laannng style!"

jag

Does anyone know if Venom is going to talk? That would look so stupid.

I'm willing to bet, that after 2 movies of guest appearences, that Conners will become the Lizard, but it'll be at the very end of the movie. something like: it's storming outside, he's in his lab, injects himself with some kinda serum, his arm grows back and he watches, astonished. Then convulses, drops to the floor, you hear him scream that turns animalistic, lightening flashes, you see the silohette (however that's spelled) of the lizard, another lightening flas and you get a close up of his eye, then end of film. Kinda goes with Rami's "horror" roots, but right before a scene like that you'd have to have Peter talking to MJ about how good his life is and how nothing could be as bad as what he just went through.

the fourth villan is mysterio. but not as you are expecting him. Bruce Cambell is playing mysterio in the movie within the movie. in s3 spidey is now really popular. they love him in NYC. they even went as far as to make a movie about him. the villan in the 'movie' is mysterio. don't get your hopes up on the lizard or anyone else, I'm willing to stake a lot on what i'm getting from my sources

Wow this thread was brought back from the dead lol

But I think most people know who it is or like have an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"