Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le's try that again. A new thread, for a new age.

Ōkina oppai wa yoidesu.

JyIpP36.gif

When people in-universe and out come for Baby Groot

tumblr_njsfaljckm1sor8xgo1_250.gif

Get your f***ing **** together, Vulture.

When your idea for a comic gets made into live action

TO6aIbg.gif

Last edited:
I stopped reading it after it got to this part:

He’s a Funko doll — no dimension whatsoever. Like a patient requesting more painkillers, the film cuts to Groot whenever it needs something cute. First the cuteness is endearing; then it’s numbing; eventually it’s just tedious.

Seeing a Deadline comment referring to Tim Allen's Last Man Standing as "one of the few funny shows on TV"

tumblr_nzcvzvjLe11udh5n8o1_r1_400.gif

It's like, yeah, thanks for the input, 60-year-old man who loudly and frequently proclaims how much he hates liberalism and diversity in the media, but... :whatever:

That show has made me hate Tim Allen and here I thought he was a 90's comedian who satired the macho Man stereotype.

When your idea for a comic gets made into live action

TO6aIbg.gif

:lmao::lmao:

And yeah baby groot needs to grow up fast. Just from the trailers I knew that Gentle Giant Groot >>>Baby Groot.

Come-at-me-bro-1434131761-1489071289.gif

Last edited:
groot should be cut all together :o

Speaking of people who should be cut... *pulls out switchblade*

When ABC decides to bring back American Idol just as that show's two most successful contestants join The Voice

tumblr_omuyey1Ra11tlgqkgo1_540.gif

tumblr_omuyey1Ra11tlgqkgo3_540.gif

I may actually watch The Voice again. I've been saying for years they should get Kelly as a coach on there.

Seeing people are actually entertaining The Rock running for President of the United States:

tenor.gif

I may actually watch The Voice again. I've been saying for years they should get Kelly as a coach on there.

Seeing people are actually entertaining The Rock running for President of the United States:

tenor.gif

In 2024, Mike Judge was officially added to the Bible as a prophet.

When you were sure a show you liked was a goner, only for it to be given a second season

tumblr_oidwimMGmH1qfwwpgo2_250.gif

Me whenever a Youbtuber starts talking about Audible, Great Courses Plus, or any other sponsor

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fsigns-youre-turning-into-your-parents%2Ftom-hanks.gif

It is their contractual obligation. I leave them on for the sake of letting all videos run their courses.

I know why they do it. I just don't have to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"