Doom Patrol Doom Patrol TV Show Greenlit

Interesting. Dead Boy Detectives were a spinoff from SANDMAN.
Hopefully we will also see them in the upcoming SANDMAN Netflix series.

DeadBoyDet.jpg

I binge-read the Morrison run around the time the show started and I’ve already completely forgotten what the Brotherhood of Dada were up to.

At least Scott Fischer isn't in this show as of yet... I didn't know he was a kid so to not see Atomica inside him in Justice League #27 really got me upset... I am greatly into endo but I realize that scene was meant to turn OFF readers who like that kind of stuff... because it is guro, not endo...

I’ve started making my way through Titans after only having watched the first 1-2 episodes awhile back, and the Doom Patrol episode is so weird after watching the show we have now.

Different Chief, same Rita but with a wildly different personality, same voices for Larry and Cliff, but you can tell it’s a completely different guy under Larry’s bandages, Jane nowhere to be found…

I’ve started making my way through Titans after only having watched the first 1-2 episodes awhile back, and the Doom Patrol episode is so weird after watching the show we have now.

Different Chief, same Rita but with a wildly different personality, same voices for Larry and Cliff, but you can tell it’s a completely different guy under Larry’s bandages, Jane nowhere to be found…

Splitting them into a brand new universe was a choice. A good one but still.

On the one hand, I’ll definitely take Dalton over the Titans Chief and I prefer this show’s characterization for Rita, but I do wish the door was open to swapping Cyborg over to the Titans and Beast Boy over to the Doom Patrol every once in awhile,

This premieres a day after my birthday. So I consider this a pretty rad gift for me. Can’t wait!

They ****ing did it... The Brain and Monsieur Mallah!

An exclusive look at 47 of fall 2021's new and returning shows

53053C36-C877-4470-B91C-8EF9FDEBF7F1.jpeg

Doom Patrol does not lack for inspiration. The first two seasons were jam-packed with colorful characters, but with decades of DC comics about the world's strangest superheroes to pull from, there a re still plenty of fresh faces to fea- ture in season 3—such as the alien Garguax (Stephen Murphy).

"He was quite the fearful presence back in the '50s," show- runner Jeremy Carver says of Garguax, "but since then he's been living a very different existence. Will he continue to be loyal to an evil leader, or will he be loyal to himself ? It's not unlike the Doom Patrol questioning where they stand in the aftermath of their own tragedy." —Christian Holub

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"