Doom Patrol Doom Patrol TV Show Greenlit

Hopefully the frontrunners for Titans have reevaluated things and planning a major shake up for season 3

Man do I hope so, because that show sticks out like a sore thumb right now as the weakest of all the DC shows and I don't understand it since you already have three quality shows on your service yet it doesn't even feel like Titans is anywhere close to being on the same level as the others IMO. I mean even the first half of Swamp Thing was pretty great and that couldn't even make it past a season.

"I had to believe in my dad. You know what that's like. " :funny:

Yep, just as I expected, this didn't feel like a finale because it wasn't one. Really wish they'd waited to release it until they could finish it. The broadcast network shows didn't have the luxury of that option, but this did. HBO Max just forced it out anyway. A plague on your house, AT&T. :argh:

Yep, just as I expected, this didn't feel like a finale because it wasn't one. Really wish they'd waited to release it until they could finish it. The broadcast network shows didn't have the luxury of that option, but this did. HBO Max just forced it out anyway. A plague on your house, AT&T. :argh:
Can you explain something to me? Sounds like you know what went on here, but I just finished the 2nd season and I don't understand why they ended it the way they did.

Edit: nevermind I just read an article that cleared it up.

Diane Guerrero absolutely killed it this season in pretty much every scene she was in. Jane gets more interesting and complex each episode and I love how they went even deeper into her character in the last episode.

Doom Patrol, Stargirl and Harley Quinn are all great DC shows IMO and I'd even throw Watchmen in there as well even though its not really connected to the others.

Yup! DC has been on a roll lately with their shows! Doom Patrol, Stargirl, Watchmen, Harley Quinn, and Swamp Thing! All top tier shows. Crazy that their young heroes haven’t fared as well (Titans is terrible and Young Justice: Outsiders suffered from way too many characters).

A month late, but I enjoyed it all too much to have waited for one more episode. They should just film it alone and put it out for Christmas. :D

Wpgh16O.gif

I would like to see Dorothy Spinner explore Gorilla City and battle Gorilla Grodd.

This is unrelated to the show itself- haven't seen Season 2 yet- and I know it's been pointed out before, but I love the Doom Patrol Twitter and how they just give zero Fs about...anything. Whoever runs that page deserves a raise. It reminds me of the banter you'd see between the Marvel Netflix Twitter accounts.

I hope for the day DC can have such an overwhelming showcase as marvel had last night.Crazy after endgame how Marvel are still dominant and only seeming stronger, more experimental.

I mean, Fandome wasn't that long ago. Plus, that was exclusively a DC thing, while the investor event was Disney as a whole, not just Marvel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"