WandaVision Elizabeth Olsen is Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch

I mean, I don't think Endgame really leaves much doubt. If she were allowed to go toe-to-toe uninterrupted, she could have beaten no-gauntlet Thanos. Hence why his reaction was a panicked "Bombard the area to create a distraction".

I mean, I don't think Endgame really leaves much doubt. If she were allowed to go toe-to-toe uninterrupted, she could have beaten no-gauntlet Thanos. Hence why his reaction was a panicked "Bombard the area to create a distraction".
Yep, even at the expense of his own troops.

There are so many "then why did Tony have to die?!" posts in response to Feige's comment.

I'm still so happy Wanda got a boss moment like that.

There are so many "then why did Tony have to die?!" posts in response to Feige's comment.

I'm still so happy Wanda got a boss moment like that.
those comments dont make sense. There was still an army raging war on them that would still exist if Wanda killed Thanos one on one. Tony died to get rid of all of them and minimize further devastation to Earth

Also, that same army is *why* Wanda couldn't just win the fight. That Wanda theoretically has the power to beat Thanos does not mean the situation is such to actually allow that.

A lot of complaints about the One Winning Scenario seem to be based on the idea that any conflict would take place on an infinite frictionless plane, so to speak, rather than the reality: a messy world filled with countless forces impossible to control, many of whom are intelligent actors doing their best to *not* allow the other side to achieve victory.

Love her, thanks for sharing that.

I really need to check out Sorry For Your Loss..

Haha I reckon she is but they say that about every character now

Haha I reckon she is but they say that about every character now
Ha yeah. Sure I've heard that for about 6 different characters or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"