WandaVision Elizabeth Olsen is Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch

This may be a stupid question, but does anyone know how her headpiece stays on? I assume there isn't a band that goes around her head and it's more of a tight fit on her temples.

This may be a stupid question, but does anyone know how her headpiece stays on? I assume there isn't a band that goes around her head and it's more of a tight fit on her temples.
It looked like it was formed using magic.

While I liked her finale Scarlet Witch costume I still preferred the hot red Halloween costume she wore. She was simply stunning in that.

Elizabeth Olsen looked incredible in pretty much everything she wore throughout this show even when she was going for the simple, soccer mom/girl next door look.

I don't believe she can never not look stunning and as ridiclous as that headpiece might have looked she still killed when she was rocking it towards the end.

I’m so impressed by the final outfit. I knew the SW outfit would be a challenging one to get right but somehow they managed it.

Lizzie Olsen has to star in a classic screwball romantic comedy now.

The costume looks so good. I’m so in love with the Scarlet Witch. Elizabeth did an incredible job :applaud. I don’t want this character to ever retire :funny:.

It looked like it was formed using magic.

I mean like actually in real life haha. How is it fitting on Olson's head? I'm curious in order to recreate it accurately.

I mean like actually in real life haha. How is it fitting on Olson's head? I'm curious in order to recreate it accurately.
391f138bc11bd6db570b0844ebc07d3c41051136.gifv
94495b8833644c7b64e92a6e5b8091c55b8f9822.gifv

I think it's likely some kind of Alice band thing with comb teeth behind the front of the headdress that fits into her hair, or at least the wig.

Last edited:
Oh gotya, haha. Maybe parts along her face are reasonably tight to keep the thing in place. Unfortunately I don’t have much experience of wearing those to give expert advice. :D

Here's Lizzie Olsen reading children's stories:

Just as wonderful to watch as WandaVision.

Well the current one is definitely better than the previous ones but still not quite there. I hope that give us one in her comic outfit from the Halloween episode. Maybe the fact that she was generally more smiling and happy in that episode might make them choose an expression that isn't so stern or determined but more open and playful. And perhaps that will more accurately capture Olsen's likeness.

A nice story about a fan's experience of meeting Lizzie:

Watching WandaVision has made me wish that we had gotten some sort of closure or reconciliation between Tony and Wanda in either AoU or CW. Not only was he responsible for the death of her parents, but arguably Pietro as well (due to creating Ultron). A single scene of Tony apologising and acknowledging to her the horrendous consequences of his past actions would have sufficed.

photojoiner-photo-1-2.jpeg

I really want Lizzie Olsen to star in some 50s or 60s screwball comedy now. Even a remake of something - maybe a Doris Day comedy.

Also I loved it how they both leaned across the kitchen counter towards each other like in the picture on the left. That is something very out of a classic film - even the kind of thing you might get in a musical just before the characters are about to launch into a song.

Watching WandaVision has made me wish that we had gotten some sort of closure or reconciliation between Tony and Wanda in either AoU or CW. Not only was he responsible for the death of her parents, but arguably Pietro as well (due to creating Ultron). A single scene of Tony apologising and acknowledging to her the horrendous consequences of his past actions would have sufficed.

Forget Wanda, he never even gave such an apologize to *Steve Rogers*, despite that being the most direct and intentional screw-up in his whole career.

We should have gotten a *lot* of scenes of Tony Stark apologizing to people. . .

Forget Wanda, he never even gave such an apologize to *Steve Rogers*, despite that being the most direct and intentional screw-up in his whole career.

True, although at least we did get this scene of them reconciling in Endgame:

We should have gotten a *lot* of scenes of Tony Stark apologizing to people. . .

Yes. I mean, he allowed Clint, Scott and Sam as well as Wanda to be locked up in a giant supermax prison for the grand crime of not signing Ross' favourite sheets of paper and screwed over Aldrich Killian, Adrian Toomes and Quentin Beck so badly that they ended up becoming supervillains.

True, although at least we did get this scene of them reconciling in Endgame:

Yes. I mean, he allowed Clint, Scott and Sam as well as Wanda to be locked up in a giant supermax prison for the grand crime of not signing Ross' favourite sheets of paper and screwed over Aldrich Killian, Adrian Toomes and Quentin Beck so badly that they ended up becoming supervillains.

Thanos was also a former disgruntled Stark employee, as will Dr Doom, Kang and Galactus be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"