Emmanuelle Chriqui is Lana Lang

Well, the character is not going to be all glam-ed up like the actress is in press events or her character in Entourage (who's a rich LA kid) so don't imagine her looking like so. She's playing a lower middle class hometown girl and based on the character description they want to emphasize that she stayed behind while others went on to 'bigger and better' pastures. They will most likely deglam her to fit that stereotype and present a contrast to someone who's been to the city.
Well, Emanuelle was in the Passage deglammed and was just fine, this show might top the Felicity/ Laurel Arrow debate.

1c20b85192d84957142d340721019b58.jpg

There's no way they could cast Abigail Spencer as Lana Lang and not have everyone constantly thinking she'd make a better Lois Lane than Bitsie Tulloch. She could really have played the part instead and would've brought much more to the role, but would probably have outshone Tyler Hoechlin.

Yeah, she really does look like a Lois Lane, and a fair amount like Tulloch, for that matter.

Well, Emanuelle was in the Passage deglammed and was just fine, this show might top the Felicity/ Laurel Arrow debate.

Could you imagine if they killed Lois and made Lana Clark's true love? Not saying that would happen, but the reaction would be crazy.

Could you imagine if they killed Lois and made Lana Clark's true love? Not saying that would happen, but the reaction would be crazy.

I would definitely hated it if that happens.

Well, Emanuelle was in the Passage deglammed and was just fine,

I thought about her look there but while she may not be looking like a party girl, she has a composed well off professional look (she’s a doctor IIRC). We’ll see!

this show might top the Felicity/ Laurel Arrow debate.

That’s one way to guarantee my loss of interest. :funny:

1c20b85192d84957142d340721019b58.jpg

There's no way they could cast Abigail Spencer as Lana Lang and not have everyone constantly thinking she'd make a better Lois Lane than Bitsie Tulloch. She could really have played the part instead and would've brought much more to the role, but would probably have outshone Tyler Hoechlin.
She looks more like Lois Lane than Elizabeth "Bitsie" Tulloch.

Wow, I didn't realize that she was the hair salon owner in "Don't mess with the Zohan".lol

Tulloch resembles the Gary Frank version of Lois to me.

Marquee_ClarkLois_5ab9785ed2bca4.97669005.jpg

A cross between Margot Kidder and Gary Frank's version. When I look at Tyler Hoechlin and Henry Cavill, they resemble Michael Turner and Dan Jurgen's artistic versions of Superman.

A cross between Margot Kidder and Gary Frank's version. When I look at Tyler Hoechlin and Henry Cavill, they resemble Michael Turner and Dan Jurgen's artistic versions of Superman.

If I'm being honest, I never really saw much of a resemblance between Kidder and Tulloch. Kidder almost always had this slightly haggard look to her even when she was younger, whereas Tulloch is more fresh-faced and attractive imo. There are other obvious differences I won't get into now, but I suppose there's something.
tspa_0059770f.jpg

bitsie-tulloch-04.jpg
As for Superman, while virtually all of the actors cast in the role bear some likeness to the character (natural or otherwise), none of them are a perfect match for the way I see him in my mind's eye. Having said that, Hoechlin reminds me a lot of the Byrne version.

If I'm being honest, I never really saw much of a resemblance between Kidder and Tulloch. Kidder almost always had this slightly haggard look to her even when she was younger, whereas Tulloch is more fresh-faced and attractive imo. There are other obvious differences I won't get into now, but I suppose there's something.
tspa_0059770f.jpg

bitsie-tulloch-04.jpg
As for Superman, while virtually all of the actors cast in the role bear some likeness to the character (natural or otherwise), none of them are a perfect match for the way I see him in my mind's eye. Having said that, Hoechlin reminds me a lot of the Byrne version.

I think Kidder looks a bit haggard there in that pic too, and definitely Tulloch looks more fresh faced and more attractive.

I don't know what Chriqui's Lana looks like, but it's another exotic version like Kristin Kreuk, and not at all like Annette O'Toole's version.

I hope Emmanuelle's version of Lana becomes Superwoman Red.

I'm somewhat shocked to know that Emmanuelle Chriqui is 8 years older than Kristin Kreuk. I expected Kreuk to be older.

I don't foresee Lana lasting beyond the high school years of this show if they make it to s5.

Sloan is still gorgeous after all these years. Seeing her again makes me miss Entourage

Also check out the 2011 Thundercats anime series, where she voiced Cheetara.

It’s nuts that her and Hoechlin are about 10 years apart but look they could be the same age like in the show

Lol it’s hilarious that Rosey referred to her as Lois twice and she corrects him she’s Lana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"