Episode 4: The Nexus Event (Spoiler Discussion)

Sean Bean. They're of a similar age.
It should be an Australian, surely?
Paul Hogan is too old now and retired. Russell Crowe is already Zeus in Love and Thunder. Maybe Richard Roxburgh?

It should be an Australian, surely?
Paul Hogan is too old now and retired. Russell Crowe is already Zeus in Love and Thunder. Maybe Richard Roxburgh?
Ugh, Roxburgh. I've still never forgotten his horrible Dracula from Van Helsing. I'd rather his costar from that movie, David Wenham. Who cares if he was already in Iron Fist, it's not like the MCU has been really acknowledging it anyway.

Then he would die again.
But would he really be dead? It is the MCU we're talking about after all.

Throwing this out there...

Could Sylvie be from a point in the future? Could she in fact be a daughter of Loki's from a future where Loki resides as a member of the court in a reformed Asgard?

The connection between the two doesn't have to romantic.

Ugh, Roxburgh. I've still never forgotten his horrible Dracula from Van Helsing. I'd rather his costar from that movie, David Wenham. Who cares if he was already in Iron Fist, it's not like the MCU has been really acknowledging it anyway.

But would he really be dead? It is the MCU we're talking about after all.

Do Sean Bean characters ever come back from the dead?

Could Sylvie be from a point in the future? Could she in fact be a daughter of Loki's from a future where Loki resides as a member of the court in a reformed Asgard?

They already hinted at it being romantic, so I think while they could have gone that route prior to latest episode, Mobius teasing Loki for having a crush on himself takes that off the table. Now that it being romantic has been touched on, pivoting would be creepy

now that i marinate on it a little more - if there is *any* kang reference at all, it will be in the end credit scene of the finale. or maybe *someone* else is alluded to but no definite "it's kang!".

these disney+ shows really center around the characters and their development. extra things like that could detract from the story....much like how they decided not to use dr. strange in wandavision b/c it would take away from her journey. but they did hint at him in the post credit scene with his music.

i expect something similar here. plus we know there's going to be a season 2.

the path of the simplest solution, and easiest for mass consumption is still having a loki variant running the tva and we are left with a sort of mini-cliffhanger for loki allowing for a season 2. (like maybe the promo where he's the president and everyone turns their knives on him is actually the last scene of the season.)

i do think we will get some post credit that will tie it into the overall movie story directly and that's where we could get a glimpse of a "kang" character.

They already showed in her file in episode 2 that her last name is Laufeydottir implying she's Laufey's daughter as opposed to Loki's

They already hinted at it being romantic, so I think while they could have gone that route prior to latest episode, Mobius teasing Loki for having a crush on himself takes that off the table. Now that it being romantic has been touched on, pivoting would be creepy

i initially got father/daugher vibes when she was first introduced but i agree, it's now romantic.

not sure if folks caught this but in that asgard scene, there was no bifrost. it was just a simple bridge.

They already showed in her file in episode 2 that her last name is Laufeydottir implying she's Laufey's daughter as opposed to Loki's

I would say... We should find ALL info from the TVA to be suspect at best at this, uh... time.

If she's from the future then it must be a future where Odin never died and therefore Hela was never released, thereby no longer making it necessary to unleash Ragnarok in order to kill her.

If she's from the future then it must be a future where Odin never died and therefore Hela was never released, thereby no longer making it necessary to unleash Ragnarok in order to kill her.

Or...

Asgard home of cosmic space gods gets recreated?

This is the MCU after all.

I liked this show well enough before but seeing Grant in the classic Loki costume just sent me into the ****ing stratosphere.
There better be either a lot of back and forth between Tom and Grant or a nice long scene between the two.

So when I sensed the sexual tension between Loki and Sylvie last ep, my friend told me I'm just seeing things. Well I guess I was right.

04756394a6736e63a296a9b39ecf21f568666741.gifv

ecd5d572d8bff5323be9b86d0ac78501bbc9753f.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"