Episode 4: The Nexus Event (Spoiler Discussion)

3jpqpq4u9l871.jpg

I will say I’m not a fan of the Wednesday releases because I can never watch it on time and always miss the discussion but that said, this show is excellent. Up there with Marvel’s best.

Was this the first episode with a credit scene? Something made me watch this one in case but if there were any on the previous eps I would have missed.

Can't say I'm at all surprised Loki found another way to fall in love with himself.

Well she's not exactly him. She's a different person and obviously looks different and her personality is not the same. She's also had a very different history and life experiences.

Between this and Anna/Elsa, what are they drinking over there at Disney? :o

What happened with Anna and Elsa? I haven't watched Frozen 2.

I will say I’m not a fan of the Wednesday releases because I can never watch it on time and always miss the discussion but that said, this show is excellent. Up there with Marvel’s best.
Yeah, with the Wednesdays I often forget it’s on until I see a bunch of Hype posts about it.

Was this the first episode with a credit scene? Something made me watch this one in case but if there were any on the previous eps I would have missed.

Yea this is the first with a credit scene.

I would have missed it if my friend didn't text me and give me a heads up.

That classic Loki costume :hrt:

Dolph Lundgren as classic Thor kinda works in my head.

Dolph Lundgren as he was in the 80s but with how he speaks now in the 2020s. He sounds much more articulate now than he was back at the time of He-Man or Rocky IV, and you need someone fairly articulate for Thor.

how awesome it’ll be, if the Aligator-Loki speaks with the voice of Richard E. Grant and Old Loki being mute...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"