Official Wolverine and The X-men, Episode 4, "Overflow" Discussion

If he doesn't Dread, it will be your fault for confusing me.

I seen this ep couple of time and I have noted that it play on the relationship with Wolverine and Storm

this episode was alright, nothing spectacular but alright in the least to say it was neither entertaing.

I seen this ep couple of time and I have noted that it play on the relationship with Wolverine and Storm

I agree. Well, I'm a RoLo fan so you can't blame for trying to over excagerate their relationship...LOL...like at the very end when she wraps her arm around his waist, I'm like freaking out.

Question: Is this based off of the movie? I saw half of the first episode and the way Logan and Rogue acted... they acted like movieverse Logan and Rogue would act...sooooo I'm just wonderin'... :huh:

I agree. Well, I'm a RoLo fan so you can't blame for trying to over excagerate their relationship...LOL...like at the very end when she wraps her arm around his waist, I'm like freaking out.

Question: Is this based off of the movie? I saw half of the first episode and the way Logan and Rogue acted... they acted like movieverse Logan and Rogue would act...sooooo I'm just wonderin'... :huh:

i think it was based off the movieverse. cause this series taking the same formula that movieverse did. so where going to see alot of parralles that the movie route goes in this cartoon series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"