Official Wolverine And The X-men, Episode 8, "Time Bomb" Discussion Thread

TheVileOne

Eternal
Reaction score
Alright, all discussion for episode 8 goes here.

In this episode, the X-men have to deal with a threat involving the mutant NITRO! Also a guest appearance from the one and only PSYLOCKE! Plus, the X-men Vs. The Brotherhood!

Finally some team action.
I loved the character design and voice for my beloved Psylocke. Also was shocked she would fall to Emma so easily. BTW I never knew Nitro was a mutant. I loved the character design and for my beloved Psylocke. Also was shocked she would fall to Emma so easily. BTW I never knew Nitro was a mutant.
All in all another great episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agh I can't wait for the torrents to be out.

Incidentally, mininova used to have all the links to the "C-W" releases that were actually quite prompt, but now mininova doesn't even have any of the old episodes that were uploaded. Wonder why.

Finally some team action.
I loved the character design and voice for my beloved Psylocke. Also was shocked she would fall to Emma so easily. BTW I never knew Nitro was a mutant. I loved the character design for my beloved Psylocke. Also was shocked she would fall to Emma so easily. BTW I never knew Nitro was a mutant.
All in all another great episode.
Anyway I was told a Halloween special was on today so looks like the episode premiers next week

Agh I can't wait for the torrents to be out.

Incidentally, mininova used to have all the links to the "C-W" releases that were actually quite prompt, but now mininova doesn't even have any of the old episodes that were uploaded. Wonder why.

it's sunday and it's still not up.

I don't know if it's alright to ask this, but could maybe one of you loyal viewers be so kind as to somehow record the show next time and upload it to torrents? Maybe if you have Tivo or something?
I'm sure i'm not the only cable-less one who would appreciate it, cuz waiting till Monday or Tuesday really sucks. besides something is going on with Mininova, its like they deleted half of the previous episode torrents so it seems even more unlikely that we'll see it there. So if someone does do it, go with piratebay
Please anyone?

Yeah I heard about the Halloween thing too so apparently it didn't air this week.

where can i watch the episode without having to download it? :huh:

So the people that are discussing it saw the episode in advance or in another language? So it probably actually did not air yesterday? What a bummer.

Uh... I see... Well I know I can't stop looking for it.

it should be out by tonite or tomorrow.

its never been this late :(

lol

No one's seen it in English yet, so we don't know.

It hasn't aired in English yet; apparently Canadian TV had a Halloween special that pre-empted the show this week.

The episode was only available in Spanish as several other countries have seen the show already.

Patience is a virtue. :D

You mean "curse you British/American Television programs that either promise an air date and then pull it, or hold the show until it coincides with a film release," right?

You mean "curse you British/American Television programs that either promise an air date and then pull it, or hold the show until it coincides with a film release," right?

The Brits don't get it either? Thank you Canadians!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"