Eternals Eternals II

I want a sequel I do not want Sersi as the lead. Gemma Chan has been a pretty bland actress in the films I’ve seen her in and I don’t want to see her lead E2. I hope Makkari, Druig, and Thena lead in space, just pick up where we left off.

My wish list for the sequel,

Beta Ray Bill - (He could be from a planet that survived the emergence which gives him a link the Eternals story.)

Nova Corps - (Post Thanos, they have become the universe's police, and have kept there eye on any planet destroying incidents)

Galactus - Set up the character maybe post credits.

Silver Surfer - Another character set up. Maybe the first planet Druig and Makkari visit is Zen La.
Norinn Radd is an eternal that has also fallen in love with his planet. Makes the sacrifice to become the herald.

Ravagers - Maybe as a B or C side presence. I've really warmed to them as characters and it would make sense that they would do clean up on any planets that are destroyed as there must be a lot of interesting resource's to "ravage".

I also don't want this movie to spend little to no time on Earth. It really want to Cosmic side of the MCU thoroughly explored.

I want Thenas Mahd Wy’ry issue brought back up and resolved.

I have a feeling, that this will be more like GotG then the first Eternals movie. Which will be sad, because I liked the look and scope of the first movie.

Treat this with a massive grain of vibranium salt since it's from DanielRPK.

Honestly, they killed off the bulk of the cast in the first one. I think they would make more sense as guest characters in other stories. I could see a quasi-sequel where they team up with some space characters (maybe a Guardians of the Galaxy 4 or a Silver Surfer movie?).

Honestly, they killed off the bulk of the cast in the first one. I think they would make more sense as guest characters in other stories. I could see a quasi-sequel where they team up with some space characters (maybe a Guardians of the Galaxy 4 or a Silver Surfer movie?).
I agree. I think it's unlikely we'll see a GotG 4 or Captain Marvel 3 soon either, so some cosmic crossover in the vein of Annihilation etc. that furthers characters from each of those franchises alongside potentially characters like Silver Surfer or Nova makes the a lot of sense as the next step imo.

I agree. I think it's unlikely we'll see a GotG 4 or Captain Marvel 3 soon either, so some cosmic crossover in the vein of Annihilation etc. that furthers characters from each of those franchises alongside potentially characters like Silver Surfer or Nova makes the a lot of sense as the next step imo.

If it's morphed, I wonder if we are following comic tradition and doing Eternals sequel as part of Thor 5

I'd rather see them incorporated into another franchise than scrapped entirely.

I mean if Kang has to be scrapped, I can see The Celestials being the Big Bads... Maybe

Just give us that Celestial is Genosha spiel.

I feel like we should be getting Eternals 2 neXt year (4 years after the 1st one).

I cannot imagine in which project it can transform to or be absorbed, other than Thor 5. A Captain Marvel/Eternals pair up seems unlikely given how The Marvels performed.and if its through another IP like Nova, would feel overkill given how stuffed the current MCU is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"