General Election 2020: Biden vs Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with the "you ain't black" and "latino are more diverse" gaffes.

They're nothing compared to Trump's "grab them by the pu**y" and "sh**hole countries" comments if you think about it.

And honestly Biden is gaffe proof. Everyone knows he's a gaffe machine and is desensitized to it, just like Trump has been immune to backlash.

I love watching the right scramble to make a big deal about these gaffes while Biden holds steady in the polls. I just munch popcorn the whole time, lol.

EKPU7ZV.jpg

All joking aside, this would easily be the coolest thing Biden has done.

Hey... Let's not sleep on the Almighty here.

Sure, Joe kicks him in the nuts in this story... At the same time God is showing up at Ramones concerts.

Gotta give Yaweh some street cred here.

Eh... Punk and New Wave turned against God after he broke up with Debbie Harry.

Honestly with the way 2020 is going we may need a president powerful enough to fight a god. Or at the every least a president that can kill an invading galactic overlord.

Idk about yall but when Trump says, "Joe Biden will kill God.", my response is, "So my choice is a godkiller, or an orange old man that can't walk down a ramp?"

Honestly with the way 2020 is going we may need a president powerful enough to fight a god. Or at the every least a president that can kill an invading galactic overlord.

Idk about yall but when Trump says, "Joe Biden will kill God.", my response is, "So my choice is a godkiller, or an orange old man that can't walk down a ramp?"

Footage from the Biden Vs. God fight.

8a46aa622544e88c5ca3f0a5d93adf47.gif

Well... It's obvious what needs to happen now...

Progressives need to make an all out push for Shaggy in 2024.

He's the only other being I can think of that can stand up to the Deity slaying power of, uh... Joe Biden?

My God Killer:

lUgpzeV.gif

Maybe I just wanna talk about some super hero stuff for a bit but... How much do we think the endorsements of say, a Chris Evans or a RDJ is worth?

MCU is called the most popular franchise of all time (So long as your definition of ALL TIME is "Been in existence since 2008"...) and the anticipation for its continuation is palpable in the culture.

How much influence could an Evans or RDJ wield right now?

Maybe I just wanna talk about some super hero stuff for a bit but... How much do we think the endorsements of say, a Chris Evans or a RDJ is worth?

MCU is called the most popular franchise of all time (So long as your definition of ALL TIME is "Been in existence since 2008"...) and the anticipation for its continuation is palpable in the culture.

How much influence could an Evans or RDJ wield right now?
Probably not much. A lot of big, powerful celebrities with massive fanbases were all in Hillary's corner in 2016, and that didn't seem to matter. The general dislike for Trump growing after 4 years probably has a much bigger impact. God is he tiring. :funny:

People getting hung up about the **** Biden said about diversity in the Hispanic community is so dumb, who cares? We're all Americans, it's awesome to be proud of your roots, its not a contest on who is more diverse. It's a silly thing to say, move on.

To be fair though, i'm a Hispanic who totally hates when people use the term Latinx. I find it incredibly pretentious.

People getting hung up about the **** Biden said about diversity in the Hispanic community is so dumb, who cares? We're all Americans, it's awesome to be proud of your roots, its not a contest on who is more diverse. It's a silly thing to say, move on.

To be fair though, i'm a Hispanic who totally hates when people use the term Latinx. I find it incredibly pretentious.
I am going to take a stab in the dark and say members of the Latinx/Hispanic community who had an issue with it.

Latinx and Hispanic, two different things. Biden was specifically talking about the Latinx community. Also while I was confused by the use of Latinx at first, I now realize it is a gender neutral term, which is meant to be inclusive in general. So while I don't use it at all times, I don't know how one could find it pretentious.

By the way if you think Latinx people had an issue with this, you should check out how black folk in general reacted.

People need to learn to pick their battles and be pragmatic instead of having kneejerk emotional reactions to everything.
Emotions are our most primal state. It makes one feel alive. There are two forces at work... The insidious clarion call of corruption and anger and the lulling harmony of light, purity, and happiness... Many believe that one must sacrifice their moral values to achieve such a state thus one component is equally as vital as the other. In a constant dance, we sway back and forth to achieve its ultimate perfection, but alas like Tantulus we too will never taste the sweetness of its truest splendor. The chaos birthed it and like chaos we too shall forever sway in erratic patterns until we achieve such light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"