The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would not disappoint me one way or the other. Only thing that disappoints me is that she has not called back after our wonderful date.

oh??

well, then I demand a complete, thorough, play-by-play recap of your date with Daisy. :o :oldrazz:

Honestly...i'd be OK if they didn't delve into anything Sith related. Instead just have a (or some) Dark Jedi. I could easily see Luke spending all these years training Jedi and some falling to the dark side to the chaos surrounding the galaxy after the fall of the Empire.

On a side note...I feel bad for any movie that comes out the same day as Star Wars. :p

The one source (claimed to be connected to a makeup person in the production) that seemed to start the rumor that
Han and Leia aren't together
deleted their posts after MSW ran an article that quoted them (this is another reason why I don't always want to shine a spotlight on who is saying certain things, especially if they are not anonymous - it can cause sources, dubious or not, to dry up).

The bad news (to me) is there is another, more obscure source that has been saying for months that
they are not together.

^ would kind of suck, if true.

unless there's a good reason for it, and it all ties to Daisy's character.

The other reason I don't post everything I come across on the board is that they often come from some dirty internet sewer and I hate when mostly BS gets posted about movies from these places. But I do keep tabs on the sewers as well...sometimes a diamond or a gold nugget is there for some reason.

The other reason I don't post everything I come across on the board is that they often come from some dirty internet sewer and I hate when mostly BS gets posted about movies from these places. But I do keep tabs on the sewers as well...sometimes a diamond or a gold nugget is there for some reason.
Interesting I won't ask for sources but have any places mentioned any of the recent rumors(besides the one from above) a couple weeks or months in advanced.

Interesting I won't ask for sources but have any places mentioned any of the recent rumors(besides the one from above) a couple weeks or months in advanced.

I'll stick to the one guy or gal in question that I last talked about...

some of which was said at various points in their posting history

• Han and Leia aren't together
  • The AICN plot rumor about Han and the search for Luke is correct
  • The AICN title rumor of the "The Ancient Fear" is wrong
  • About the recent Latino Review story about Mandalorians and Sith witches: said that Latino Review "...they continue to be off their game on Episode VII"
  • Luke doesn't need to be onscreen to be important to the plot (said this a few weeks ago)
  • They've described being at Pinewood some time ago (months?). Said that friends work on the movie.
  • Foodles was the name of the production and now they are going by a one-word codename they were afraid of revealing in case they change it (said this back in March).

Last edited:
I'll stick to the one guy or gal in question that I last talked about...

some of which was said at various points in their posting history

• Han and Leia aren't together
  • The AICN plot rumor about Han and the search for Luke is correct
  • The AICN title rumor of the "The Ancient Fear" is wrong
  • About the recent Latino Review story about Mandalorians and Sith witches: said that Latino Review "...they continue to be off their game on Episode VII"
  • Luke doesn't need to be onscreen to be important to the plot (said this a few weeks ago)
  • They've described being at Pinewood some time ago (months?). Said that friends work on the movie.
  • Foodles was the name of the production and now they are going by a one-word codename they were afraid of revealing in case they change it (said this back in March).

I think I read MSW comment on the Han and Leia. They weren't sure if it was real because it was on IMDB

Actually it could create an interesting dynamic with Daisy if she is the Solo child. It would be interesting for Han himself. Because in Jedi, they gave him little to do, and him being in love, while done well, just felt a little out of character. It could be interesting for a redemption of Han, it would make him his typical cynical self. And Daisy may have some internal struggle with that as well.

Actually it could create an interesting dynamic with Daisy if she is the Solo child. It would be interesting for Han himself. Because in Jedi, they gave him little to do, and him being in love, while done well, just felt a little out of character. It could be interesting for a redemption of Han, it would make him his typical cynical self. And Daisy may have some internal struggle with that as well.

maybe the Solos differ in their opinions on what path Daisy should follow ( one wants her to train to be a Jedi, the other doesn't want her to have anything to do with it ). and that causes friction between Han and Leia.

or, perhaps, they split up for safety purposes to protect their daughter.

Worst case scenario is that they hide the lineage of Daisy's character and we don't find out until later in the movie or the next movie(s).

"She's playing Jane Doe, forced to make her way alone in a tough, dangerous town on Tatooine. Now at the start of the movie, she has become street smart and strong. She is able to take care of herself using humor and guts to get by. A survivor, not a victim, she remains hopeful that she can move away from this harsh existence on Tatooine to a better life. She is always thinking of what she can do to move ahead!"

"Shut up and eat your apple."

BpCKC_QIEAAtmZy.jpg

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=28944391&postcount=219

An extra (he/she are in the TMZ photos, this person is legitimate) in Abu Dhabi on the set said this about her there (this quote has been slightly altered in not obvious ways to protect their identity):

She was fantastic and beautiful. She looked simple and down to earth. No problems.

Last edited:
I like the idea that Han and Leia are not together, and perhaps Han doesn't know who his daughter is. What if the only person in common between Han and Leia at this point is Luke, and Luke wouldn't go against Leia's wish. Perhaps the early rumors about Driver's character being a Jacen like character, a fallen family member could split the Solos.

I'm not sure if I'd like the idea of Han NOT knowing he had a daughter.

the family being estranged, I can live with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst case scenario is that they hide the lineage of Daisy's character and we don't find out until later in the movie or the next movie(s).

"She's playing Jane Doe, forced to make her way alone in a tough, dangerous town on Tatooine. Now at the start of the movie, she has become street smart and strong. She is able to take care of herself using humor and guts to get by. A survivor, not a victim, she remains hopeful that she can move away from this harsh existence on Tatooine to a better life. She is always thinking of what she can do to move ahead!"

"Shut up and eat your apple."

BpCKC_QIEAAtmZy.jpg

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=28944391&postcount=219

An extra (he/she are in the TMZ photos, this person is legitimate) in Abu Dhabi on the set said this about her there (this quote has been slightly altered in not obvious ways to protect their identity):

needless to say, Daisy's character ( and her story arc ) is the one I'm most interested in.

and I like that quote about her being "down to Earth." :yay:

and "Shut up and eat your apple" should totally be her catchphrase.

either that or "I'm Vader's granddaughter, whatcha gonna do about it?"

:oldrazz:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I'd like the idea of Han NOT knowing he had a daughter.
Not necessarily saying Han doesn't know he has a daughter. I am saying Han doesn't know who his daughter is. If the separation happens when she is young Han wouldn't know or recognize her.

Not necessarily saying Han doesn't know he has a daughter. I am saying Han doesn't know who his daughter is. If the separation happens when she is young Han wouldn't know or recognize her.

.................perhaps. depends on how they handle it.

I had a pretty awful Old Boy image flash in my mind reading this, so I hope not. :wow: :p

Intergalactic divorce better make Leia turn to the dark side, that'd be awesome...

Bang Showbiz - Harrison Ford is leaning on Calista Flockhart

Calista Flockhart is keeping Harrison Ford's spirits up while he recovers in London.

A source told PEOPLE magazine: "Harrison and Calista are all about family life. It's obvious that she has added lots of joy to his life."

Harrison, who has four older children from previous relationships and three grandchildren, is currently recovering from surgery.

A spokesperson for the star said: "[He] will begin rehab shortly. He's doing well and looks forward to returning to work."

Harrison's eldest son, Ben Ford, also recently insisted his father is doing well.

He said: "He's in a good spot. He's like an old lion. The years have softened him."

This is a syndicated story from Bang Showbiz:
http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.810&article=138543
http://www.contactmusic.com/story/harrison-ford-is-leaning-on-calista-flockhart_4260700
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ar...s-leaning-on-calista-flockhart-264812791.html

Ya, I figured that whole heading back to America for 6 months was not true. Can't wait for him to recover.

Looks like the reports of old man Ford being in pieces were highly exaggerated.

John Boyega posted this an hour ago on Instagram

10514138_693158000753869_1229779634_n.jpg

"Always got my security near by!"

Wonder if that's a hint?

I thought about posting that, then I remembered... My favorite last month was when I saw that he "favorited" a random tweet that was a bit insulting towards him. He just seems to like to mess with people on twitter.

But who knows what the line between hinting at things that he probably isn't supposed to do yet and messing with people is?

G4HZCVg.png

Q3iNVtW.png

EDIT: He deleted the instagram photo above my post. Someone commented on the instagram photo about the [blackout]Boyega is playing an imperial[/blackout] rumor too before the whole thing was deleted.

Always got my security near by! #thanksdisneystore http://instagram.com/p/pvCL5UGSTw/

26 June

Last edited:
Latino Review says that JJ and Kathleen Kennedy want May 4th 2016 but Bob Iger is not giving them that release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"