Geoff Johns DCE's Chief Creative Officer talks Green Lantern movie.

if the changing of
legion into the robotic hivemind race with a grudge against the guardians is true, then i'm 99% sure johns had them change it to the manhunters, which a) is a superior decision in terms of plot/mythos and b) that pretty much was the start of his run, so DC is probably setting up a LOT of future plotlines

I so cant wait to we know filming is rolling and we get more details and first real look at costumes, characters and all that.

What else is he going to say,"This movie looks balls"?

I'm still excited as crap!

if the changing of
legion into the robotic hivemind race with a grudge against the guardians is true, then i'm 99% sure johns had them change it to the manhunters, which a) is a superior decision in terms of plot/mythos and b) that pretty much was the start of his run, so DC is probably setting up a LOT of future plotlines

If Johns changed the hive mind race into the Manhunters, than that would be a logical and simply awesome change for the better!

If they have Manhunters in this...I may not be able to hold back the tears of joy.

Unless it sucks.

But that wouldn't ever happen.

S*** did I just jinx it?

*Knocks on wood*

It's still Legion. The Casting calls confirmed it.

Since everything Geoff Johns touches turns to gold, we can assume that this movie will kick major ass, perhaps moreso than The Dark Knight.

-- FunBob

well i am sure johns has helped make sure the comic elements reflect things correctly.

^ It had solid writing. There was some overacting, tough.

I've been watching Smallville all this season, and those JSA episodes were a HUGE step up from anything done all season.

When they get to the freaking JLA, it means they should have stopped a long time ago. I thought the show was about Clark as a teen in the town Smallville. They should have ended when SR came out. Even at that time the show wasn't the best as it used to be.

When they get to the freaking JLA, it means they should have stopped a long time ago. I thought the show was about Clark as a teen in the town Smallville. They should have ended when SR came out. Even at that time the show wasn't the best as it used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"